Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd normally say 'lame Ex, I'll pick it up locally' but local prices have been equal or more than direct this year.

Another Statue too tall for a Besta :slap

Only way I'll order is if the Ex is still available afer Spook and I bag $50+ in RPs.

I'd normally say 'lame Ex, I'll pick it up locally' but local prices have been equal or more than direct this year.

Yeah the only comic shop in my area that gets anything from Sideshow jacks up the prices for the statues and Hot Toys. Don't know how they sell all their pieces when anyone can just go online and get a better deal.

Holy crap! I thought just his pose was dynamic but even the base is crumpling over to the side in a giant fireball!? Even the little hook is moving forward as the metal falls back...there isn't a static piece anywhere in this statue even the pumpkin bombs are in mid explosion. Even at $470 it's an easy decision can't wait to see how they do Green Goblin :panic:

Only way I'll order is if the Ex is still available afer Spook and I bag $50+ in RPs.

You really need to find something else besides bestas. I mean seriously, what about that Predator II Maq. Where ya gonna put that? I'm glad they don't design statues with cheap swedish media shelves in mind, it would disappoint me.

Well I'm out. Oh well. I am not as excited as I thought I'd be about this.

Holy crap! I thought just his pose was dynamic but even the base is crumpling over to the side in a giant fireball!? Even the little hook is moving forward as the metal falls back...there isn't a static piece anywhere in this statue even the pumpkin bombs are in mid explosion. Even at $470 it's an easy decision can't wait to see how they do Green Goblin :panic:

This is exactly why SSC will just keep raising prices:rotfl I'm gonna probably order the EX at some point but this is still overpriced. $500 is right around the corner...

$470, damn! It's a great looking statue but we are at the point where $470 is the price for a PF? AA Bats, Red Son Supes, and now this. I'm glad I have the original COM. That'll do just fine for my 1/4 Spidey needs. I'll just wait to see what the Green Goblin PF looks like in this line. If he turns out great, I'll pick him up and I'm done with Spidey and his villains. I hope GG is fully sculpted to match up with this fully sculpted Spidey PF. For those of you still needing a 1/4 Spidey for your collections, this is definitely going to hit the spot.

This is exactly why SSC will just keep raising prices:rotfl I'm gonna probably order the EX at some point but this is still overpriced. $500 is right around the corner...

Same here, but the reveal was a perfect storm of things to make me rethink it: a useless EX portrait that will never see the light of day, the spray foam adhesive "explosion" and that price tag to top it all off...

Base actually makes sense. There's some deep historical context there with Spidey, Green Goblin, and the bridge.

Yea I like the base if they can pull off that paint. I'm not crazy about the EX at all and the hand web is pretty meh. Overall, I dig the base statue but price and EX make me think twice. I don't have a 1/4 Spidey though so this will have to do...question is do I buy the EX or wait for a better deal on a regular...

You really need to find something else besides bestas. I mean seriously, what about that Predator II Maq. Where ya gonna put that? I'm glad they don't design statues with cheap swedish media shelves in mind, it would disappoint me.
Besta cabinets are great when you're short of space. Taller piceces mean pkaying around with shelves which isn't ideal.

My P1 Maquette is in one but, obviously, there's no door on that cabinet. Doubt I'll have a, bald faced, P2 to worry about.

$470, damn! It's a great looking statue but we are at the point where $470 is the price for a PF? AA Bats, Red Son Supes, and now this. I'm glad I have the original COM. That'll do just fine for my 1/4 Spidey needs. I'll just wait to see what the Green Goblin PF looks like in this line. If he turns out great, I'll pick him up and I'm done with Spidey and his villains. I hope GG is fully sculpted to match up with this fully sculpted Spidey PF. For those of you still needing a 1/4 Spidey for your collections, this is definitely going to hit the spot.

Yup missed out on that comm would of been an easy pass if I already had a 1/4th but alas i don't....yet :tap

About as good of a Spidey statue as one could ask for. I love the original comiquette but I think I like this one more. Much more dynamic. But the original comiquette is beautiful also so no disrespect there.

Back