New SDCC Thread ---- 13 days left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pysched, this will be my first year going and it seems like there's going to be some great panels. :chew :chew :chew Ahhh I can't wait much longer.....woohoo!!!!!:chew :chew :chew

I will be landing at about noon on wed and leaving about when the bars close sunday morning so that about what time 10:20 am or something lol.

Hightreker said:
I'm pysched, this will be my first year going and it seems like there's going to be some great panels. :chew :chew :chew Ahhh I can't wait much longer.....woohoo!!!!!:chew :chew :chew

Me to! I can't wait!!!

I'm leaving to drive down there around 2 pm. Luckily I'm only about 2 hours away, so it should be a fun fun time. :chew :chew

Thought I'd get on the excitment train as well! Woot!! I can't believe it's less than two days now!!:chew :chew

Thankfully I just drive down each year (only takes about 3 hours). Taking a detour with friends to Kevin Smith's comic shop in L.A.ish area in the later morning and then it's straight down to San Diego from there. Yippi!!

Does anyone know where 4-day attendees get the username and password to sign in to the log in section of the website?

I'm riding the trolley

travel_cheap.jpg

tomandshell said:
Well, I can finally say it:

I'm going to SDCC tomorrow.

You have know idea how jealous I am. I'll be in school while 1000's are going to the comic-con. Doesnt that suck.
Even if I could be there for a minute, I just wanna feel the vibe and see the action for myself. PLus this year is especially aweosme.
:monkey2

One Day.

Seems like only yesterday that I was at SDCC '05, with Sideshow announcing that they had acquired the license to produce Star Wars 12" figures. A lot has happened since then...

swfigsnu3.jpg

Back