New Quantam of Solace trailer....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll probably grow on me, but it'll just be a rolling credits song so it won't really bother me if it doesn't. It's not like they'll bust out with it during the film itself.

It'll probably grow on me, but it'll just be a rolling credits song so it won't really bother me if it doesn't. It's not like they'll bust out with it during the film itself.

just have to listen to it & picture it with the bond images, guns & naked girl shadows

I've got $10 down you go and see the movie on Nov. 7th and come back and post that you love everything about the movie including the song.

David Arnold will probably make it not suck. He always does. HIS YKMN is better then Chris'.

1:52 mark. Had to turn it off. I never thought I could dislike a Bond song THIS MUCH. Heck...I even enjoy Die Another Day somewhat. Yeeash.

I'm trying not to watch or listen to too much QoS stuff, so I can have a clean slate when I see it in theaters. I went overboard on CR stuff before the movie was released, including reading the message boards, reading the book, and downloading the soundtrack before it was availabe, so I unfortunately knew too much by the time I saw the film. I just had too many pre-conceived notions.

The visual to go along with the music did improve my opinion of it somewhat. I can see it working with an opening sequence. It certainly won't be taking a place among the great Bond themes though.

Back