Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surrounded by medusa :) fun pic here
Screenshots_2013-09-23-21-49-50.png

Ok guys all good here..she is in perfect condition!

Phenomenal packing job again by ARH...my 100% record of no breakage remains!

Just on a final note, even though I do not agree with what ARH did auctioning them remianing Medusas. If you have a chance bid or own this statue do not hessitate at all. She is worth all the money!

A true grail!

Its nice to hear that yours arrived safe and sound. :yess:
Some pictures will be nice, when you have the chance

Ok guys all good here..she is in perfect condition!

Phenomenal packing job again by ARH...my 100% record of no breakage remains!

Just on a final note, even though I do not agree with what ARH did auctioning them remianing Medusas. If you have a chance bid or own this statue do not hessitate at all. She is worth all the money!

A true grail!

:exactly:
For those who don't own this u have no idea what your missing out on.
It's worth every cent. Such an amazing piece and easily one of my favorites

Great video :clap

Wow, the price of the one ARH listed on ebay is still low and only 6 hours left. Wonder if there are a bunch of snipers waiting to strike.

When did your 2nd box arrive GP
got my 1st one this morning (size of a small fridge)
Feel like I'm the last one, story of my life
haven't checked it out yet, wanna wait till it's all here
I can say box is in perfect condition though

got my 1st one this morning (size of a small fridge)

I haven't received either box yet so I think I might be the last mate.

Hey Alex, is it okay to start requesting to have the metallic paint added to the Medusa breastplate. Didn't you say to contact Arahom to send them to get painted?

Hey Alex, is it okay to start requesting to have the metallic paint added to the Medusa breastplate. Didn't you say to contact Arahom to send them to get painted?

You do know NYCC, is in 2 weeks!
Lets get over this huge task first
Then we get some castings done

You do know NYCC, is in 2 weeks!
Lets get over this huge task first
Then we get some castings done

That's fine. I just didn't want to get forgotten. I figured I'd wait until you guys shipped out and handled all the issues with the remaining Medusas. You're aware I'm talking about the breastplate that came with Medusa Rattle right? Mine didn't have the metallic paint on it, so it slips down a little and isn't magnetized to her chest.

got my 1st one this morning (
size of a small fridge)

hey dingo I got my first box on friday and the second came on tuesday.

your wait should be over very soon! goodluck!

Has anyone even confirmed that there are magnets in her boobs in the first place? I.was under the impression her bp is only held up by the tightness of it.

CONFIRMED : There is no metal or magnets in Medusa RattleSnake. I put a very light piece of metal up to her whole top half and got no pull, then I got a VERY strong magnet to see if there was metal inside, and got no attraction. Don't know where everyone got the idea that there was.

Last edited:
Update. I think my Medusa arrived. It's at the post office so can't pick it up right now. Only one box though. So maybe the head or tail will arrive another day?

Has anyone even confirmed that there are magnets in her boobs in the first place? I.was under the impression her bp is only held up by the tightness of it.

CONFIRMED : There is no metal or magnets in Medusa RattleSnake. I put a very light piece of metal up to her whole top half and got no pull, then I got a VERY strong magnet to see if there was metal inside, and got no attraction. Don't know where everyone got the idea that there was.

my medusa DOES have magnets in the body but no magnetic paint in the breast plate. i sent it to ARH to get fixed and should get it back in the mail tomorrow. will let you guys know if it works as advertised now.

Back