Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FedEx just dropped of the Rattle. Box looks to be in good shape. Some tears/puncture holes in the box so my fingers are crossed. I love how it has fragile written on it in several places yet it has those tears to the box...lol.

Feels like I've won a major reward.

fragile-crate-christmas-story-house-museum-cleveland.jpg

:rock She's here! Glad I took the day off to meet the delivery man... things were thrown all around and just piled in the back of the truck. I walked out to A) show him I was home and B) to see how big the box is. I truly think he would have just left it on the porch in the rain.... judging from the back of the truck.. probably drop her as well. Stinking Fed Ex! :lol

Any way... she's here!!!! Just opened the top part to glance at the beauty, praying I don't turn to stone. The Head/Torso/hands look great. The tail look to have a tiny tiny paint chip near the part that connects .. but I want to wait the see what it looks like put together before I look to replace.

I left the rest in the box as I'm probably moving this year and don't want to risk repacking the rest for the move. This will give me time to build her display.

So far everything looks as promissed and more. this is one of a kind (or 70 ;) ) and ARH looks to be top quality and great at what they do! It's gonna be a long wait till I can see her in her whole glory! Awesome stuff! :rock

No problem for me as long as she will come in perfect shape!

2 things:

Please make sure that the 2 boxes don´t get mixed up in their numbers and please SIGN them 1 OF 2 and 2 OF 2!

If not - it could get a lot of trouble at the german custom.

had to reschedule my delivery for next week because the city is tearing up the road in front of my house today and there's no traffic allowed all day :gah:

Got My Rattle Today!! She came in good condition no breaks like the green. :yess: Amazing one of the best pieces I have ever seen. The Rattle color is just great it really pops! :)

All great news!
I'm happy for you all!
Thank you so much for believing in us and our product
Bravo ARH for your efforts

Yes Averone I would highly appreciate if anyone can help or lead me to or from whom I can purchase one it looks awesome I cannot resist just seeing the pictures and envy others lol :)

Yes Averone I would highly appreciate if anyone can help or lead me to or from whom I can purchase one it looks awesome I cannot resist just seeing the pictures and envy others lol :)

the box is hella too big!! i have no space for storage! selling mine for $1800 + $100 shipping if anyone wants it, pm me

Not sure if he's serious about selling...

Here's a green on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Medusa-EXC...aultDomain_0&hash=item35ca66bac2#ht_83wt_1399

Unfortunately, you are going to pay for aftermarket prices, not retail. Anyway, good luck hunting.

Picked up and opened my Medusa last night. Awesome statue, easily one of my favorite 1/4 scale statues. The sculpt is great, the size and pose are outstanding, and the paint is clean and well applied. Never thought I would have a 1/4 that would weigh more than my Hulk PF, but now I do. Man, is the box huge (size of a washing machine), even bigger than my Wolf Predator bust box.

Has anybody else noticed if they had a glue-like residue under her tail, above the broken pillar? I'm not too worried about it, since it's a part that's not visible.

arrived yesterday, looks mostly good, just the mark on her belly and the flaws on each breast , looks like they didn't mold correctly, little disappointed.

Sorry to see you have some minor flaws, Ardeth. Is it visible at normal viewing distance?

Also, what's the correct position for the shield, face out like you have it, or face in like in Arahom's videos (both Green and Rattle)?

Back