Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect tomorrow and the next day we will see some pics!
Hoping for a successful delivery to all you folks.

I really wish mine woulda shipped from Idaho! It's gonna take 3 days from Cali instead of 1 from Idaho =(

I expect tomorrow and the next day we will see some pics!
Hoping for a successful delivery to all you folks.

WELL DONE ARH!!!!!!!That last High-Five is for you Ave
gif-hulk-high-five-596368.gif

Man, some bull****. FedEx is big enough to have picked them up all at once still says "initiated" here.......slackers... UPS FTW!!!! This has been the longest effing week ever! I wish I wouldn't have even gotten my "tracking #" until they were picked up.... -_-

Man, some bull****. FedEx is big enough to have picked them up all at once still says "initiated" here.......slackers... UPS FTW!!!! This has been the longest effing week ever! I wish I wouldn't have even gotten my "tracking #" until they were picked up.... -_-

I will never do business with UPS. There service isn't that great and they over charge on the brokerage fees to international buyers. Their worst then loan sharks!

I will never do business with UPS. There service isn't that great and they over charge on the brokerage fees to international buyers. Their worst then loan sharks!

Ah yes, good ol customs gotta love those...NOT! I live in the states so I wouldn't know about that pain thankfully.Down here it seems they are the fastest and have the best tracking hands down. I would actually gladly pay more for UPS than any other carrier, but on the other hand I've never had to deal with the int'l fees O_O

As long is it comes safe I don't care who delivers it, It looks like my Green is on its way but my Rattle still says Initiated :thud:

@Ave

I don´t understand why you told the international buyers will get their Rattles shipped first.

As far as I know there are nearly 10 collectors from Germany who are still waiting for their trackingnumber.

Are all Rattles picked up together?

Back