Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity

All questions answered. We are bending over backwards to allow all of you to own one of these :)
What I mean is that we will work with you to allow you to manage your payments and shipping and reduce overall shipping costs to you as we are allowed to do. Really there should be not much excuse not to buy :wave

I believe #38 sold today

Edition size for the entire run was 500 Medusas. We never did make all of them no but we have made 30 AP, 220 SS Reg and EX and now this Rattle 50 so far 2 years later. So as a whole we are well below what we should have produced.

I know you appreciate lower ES for this and 50 more is ok in most eyes. I like to see a Faux Bronze but then I think Im asking too much :)
What matters is demand is still very high and you guys are very lucky to get one of these in your hands.

What we will do is bring out 50 Minotaur to start with, this year as a matching piece to this beautiful beauty/best so she is not lonely.
Who would like to see it next to your Medusa? And dont worry we are working on it being a little less painful to look at next time ;)

Agreed, averone. I'm surprised it's taking a while to sell out. No matter, it will.

Personally, I will pair it with Athena, which I still have to acquire.

Agreed, averone. I'm surprised it's taking a while to sell out. No matter, it will.

Personally, I will pair it with Athena, which I still have to acquire.

Not many know about this, we only put up the news 2 days ago.
There are still some orders coming in that we have to sort through yet

I'm #13 out of 50.
So glad to be getting one of these

Strange, my mate said he got #13. :dunno

Looks like two guys gut mixed up on the numbering, sorting it out right now.
If any thing changes you will get one up/ or one higher number.

Hope it doesnt cause a fight over number 13! :inlove

Yeah my mate double checked his email too and he said he got #13.

Yeah my mate double checked his email too and he said he got #13.

If you would send me his name I will sort it out for you. Not too big of big deal
Does he care about numbers so much? Some of the guys are fanatical about statue numbers

All questions answered. We are bending over backwards to allow all of you to own one of these :)
What I mean is that we will work with you to allow you to manage your payments and shipping and reduce overall shipping costs to you as we are allowed to do. Really there should be not much excuse not to buy :wave

I believe #38 sold today

Edition size for the entire run was 500 Medusas. We never did make all of them no but we have made 30 AP, 220 SS Reg and EX and now this Rattle 50 so far 2 years later. So as a whole we are well below what we should have produced.

I know you appreciate lower ES for this and 50 more is ok in most eyes. I like to see a Faux Bronze but then I think Im asking too much :)
What matters is demand is still very high and you guys are very lucky to get one of these in your hands.

What we will do is bring out 50 Minotaur to start with, this year as a matching piece to this beautiful beauty/best so she is not lonely.
Who would like to see it next to your Medusa? And dont worry we are working on it being a little less painful to look at next time ;)

don't know if i'm feeling the Minotaur yet be i'll wait and see what the final product looks like.

i saw on another thread that ARH will be doing samurai at some point? that would make my wildest dreams come true right there! could it be?

don't know if i'm feeling the Minotaur yet be i'll wait and see what the final product looks like.

i saw on another thread that ARH will be doing samurai at some point? that would make my wildest dreams come true right there! could it be?

:exactly:
We have some early concepts already
Will it come to the top, not sure yet

perseus vs medusa, thesseus vs minotaur.

Still a great piece.

This and the Mummy PF are the only statues I've ever been tempted of getting.

We are actually considering this, yes
Our AP buyers are being very patient waiting for a new set
On topic, please let me get your ideas as what colors would be good to match this and the SS version

I would love to get the jade or crimson red color bra version. :wave

already have the reg version, but patiently waiting for achilles,minotaur and ares.

We are actually considering this, yes
Our AP buyers are being very patient waiting for a new set
On topic, please let me get your ideas as what colors would be good to match this and the SS version

Some snake motif would be nice. Is this given as an extra or do we need to pay for this?

Back