Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the Rattle:

We have a solid arrival date of July 15, but they have to clear customs
My guess is another week or so after that and we should be able to pick them up for you.
Those in the US will have theirs mailed from Cali
Some will make it back to ID and then we will ship them out

Meanwhile, SDCC is upon us to keep us busy

So after clearing customs we should receive them around the start of August?

any updates on the additional breastplates that were going to be available for purchase through the arh site?

"I'm afraid that time has come and gone, my friend."

I don't see this happening anytime soon... or ever... with all the statues ARH has in the works.

Averone I like to hear news about your new statues but in future can they each have their own thread? why are you using this thread to announce the new statues?

This is the Rattle Medusa thread and I am more interested in seeing fellow collectors photos and videos of this great statue...so each time I visit this thread I don't want to read or know about Angels and Conans etc etc

Can Conan take his 8 foot snake to another thread...and the angels fly along with him :gah:

The only snake I want to see here is Medusa!!

PS. Is Conans snake a rattle or green version? :lol

:goodpost:
George, there is another snake that we will make later, although it has multiple heads.

The custom breastplates for Rattle.

I'll ask today once again

I think I can offer them to you even if ARH doesn't have the time anytime soon.
I know plenty of people who can make this for you as a group commission
;)

:goodpost:
George, there is another snake that we will make later, although it has multiple heads.

I love this idea...

BUT I tell you I would love to see the LION instead..what an epic fight that would be

having a good mix of statues! as the snake has been done with conan

bring on the mighty Hercules!

Back