New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just did a review on youtube a few nights ago. I figured I should since there wasn't a legit review of the figure on there. My review is kinda lame sauce though I must admit, it was my first! lol

Oh, and yes to the above question is what I was trying to convey.

I've been tempted to pick up the ROTJ Fett recently. Perhaps the next decent SSC coupon code that comes around.

Since this would be my only Medicom fig in my collection, I'll just segregate him from my other figs so he doesn't look like a kid in a Fett costume. haha

Got one for sale for 125$ in the fs section.

Not a bad price at all, but I'm kinda spent on toys at the moment. Just got two HTs in the last week.:dunno

But I'll keep an eye out for sure, man.

Also, I don't think I've been on here long enough to B/S/T on this forum yet, according to the rules.

30$ shipped for my Fett parts. All there except a rocket and shin tools. He's on the stronger medi body.

Since this would be my only Medicom fig in my collection, I'll just segregate him from my other figs so he doesn't look like a kid in a Fett costume. haha

Actually this Fett(ROTJ) is on a bigger/newer Medi body. But you should segregate him anyways because he'll put your other figures to shame. :lecture :mwaha

Finally got my ROTJ Fett this morning - I'm well impressed! It absolutley rules over the Sideshow ESB after comparing the two in hand. Was worried when I ordered it but well chuffed now :)

Finally got my ROTJ Fett this morning - I'm well impressed! It absolutley rules over the Sideshow ESB after comparing the two in hand. Was worried when I ordered it but well chuffed now :)

Welcome to the club. :hi5: For those who don't have this figure ignorance is bliss. :lecture

:yess: Received the Medicom Boba Fett today and he looks great.
Maybe one day I will get Jango Fett too.
b7m54h.jpg

Well guys, I just ordered the Medicom ROTJ Fett. I liked it over the SS ESB one. It will be my second SW figure after the Tamashii 3PO. I only want to stick to my favorite characters since there is a TON of figures from the movies :lol

I only want to stick to my favorite characters since there is a TON of figures from the movies :lol
Wise man. :lol

That's exactly what I intend to do - just the faves. A couple from each of the six films & *possibly* something from the new films.

Still holding out for the HT ANH Han Solo. :pray:

Wise man. :lol

That's exactly what I intend to do - just the faves. A couple from each of the six films & *possibly* something from the new films.

Still holding out for the HT ANH Han Solo. :pray:

A Han Solo is coming from them. Let's just hope it's that one. :)

Back