New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's fine to debate, I mean, have you seen the last 20 or so pages of the Iron Man Mk II thread?:lol I've seen many debates on the color and what I've learned to accept, is that his Kamino suit is a sort of a medium/dark blue, but the color on Geonosis kinda gives it a purple-ish hue. The problem with the new Medicom figure is that it just doesn't capture that nice blend of his colors like in the pics you posted and it just doesn't look "right" compared to the suit of the first release.

is jango fett worth it? many people here like boba for obvious reasons of course but what about jango? he looks a bit
more toyish then boba of course boba looks a bit better then jango
because of the weathering.
Can someone who has jango tell me if he's worth the price?
I have to pay alot for shipping popping the price up to 180 so
yeah.....

is jango fett worth it? many people here like boba for obvious reasons of course but what about jango? he looks a bit
more toyish then boba of course boba looks a bit better then jango
because of the weathering.
Can someone who has jango tell me if he's worth the price?
I have to pay alot for shipping popping the price up to 180 so
yeah.....

I have the 1st release & personally I wouldn't bother with Jango

Just got my ROTJ Boba Fett and I'm totally blown away.

He is my first Medicom figure as all my other stuff is Sideshow and Hasbro.

He is amazing!

I've had the ROTJ Boba Fett for several weeks and still have that "wow" feeling when I look at it. It really is an incredible figure!

In regards to recent released Jango, great figure overall, but I do prefer the original release version...mainly because of the blue fabric coloration, not a big fan of the purple they went with...accurate or not. But alas the new release has the new medicom body. So pick your battles. If you do not have the original you will not be dissapointed with the 2nd version that I can assure you.

I had it on pre-order, and I got charged for it during my vacation,
so I'm catching up with all my stuff and since I have it on Pile of Loot, I had a few things to get to complete my order!

Ah! I thought maybe they had one become available on their site and you just happened to snag it at the right time. I know they were pre-soldout there for a while. Either way, good to hear. :duff

I nearly cancelled mine through Sideshow with the thoughts of picking it up later, I'm glad I didn't!

Anyone else make any mods to their figure yet?

I still want to add some dirt/grime to the suit eventually on top of the other mods I made.

Back