New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Sideshow first started their Star Wars series, I bought quite a few of their figures, but I just wasn't too impressed and sold a lot of them. However, I now have a small collection of some of the newer figures that I really like including Darth Vader, Yoda, and Hammerhead and I'm really impressed.

Boba Fett is my favorite, and with everyone enjoying this one so much as well as the taller height, I had to have one to go with my Sideshow guys.

p1040874.jpg

p1040875fv.jpg

what did you use for the belt?

Haven't been on the board much the last several weeks then huh? :lol

I didn't click on this thread because I thought it was just another shrimpy Medicom Boba. :lol Thankfully my psychic Boba Fett powers pushed me to check out this thread.

Yeah the shoulders look better down just a tad. (real easy to do as well)

Has there been a guide on how to do it somewhere in this thread? Or is it really obvious, i have not received my boba yet to see in person but it looks like i will want to do this mod.

^ Just take em off and re glue them easy!

Deleted my post. Updated. Shoulder pads moved down a tad.

001-33.jpg

009-14.jpg

005-25.jpg

An unlikely pair..

011-11.jpg

014-13.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MQ7l5FO3sKI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

I got about the same look with mine. I just unvelcroed the back and opened it up a bit and then pulled the sleeves down. Could be an alternative to anyone that doesn't want to mod the figure.
IMG_20110326_160412.jpg

Father & son, err clone
DSC02320.jpg

Wow thats a huge height difference....

Boba and jango are the same height? I saw some pics of boba next to a SS Stormtrooper and it did not look that skewed whats up?

Looks like the height diff on the original one

I'm curious about that, too. I have Boba and he is a tad shorter than the sideshow and HT figures I own, but it's nowhere near as extreme as the Jango pic. Then, there's the pic of the new Boba and new Jango together and they're about the same height. What's going on???:gah:

Back