New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watermark.php

This one is excellent.

Update for my custom jack: now he has a shirt \:D/ (pmc gear set)

Next stop, jeans and axe :chew

Mine ships tomorrow morning from Hong Kong! :D I can't wait for him to arrive. BTW, here's my best friend and I at the Overlook Hotel:
TimberlineLodge1.jpg

That hedge maze was a ?????! ;)

I don't know how I would rank them exactly, but he's up there with Storm Shadow and Predator 1 Pred for figure of the year, for sure. Surely, he's got the best source material of any figure released.

Mind you I haven't picked up half the cool figures that have come out this year but I'd still put Jack pretty high up there. Right out of the box he's amazing and the headsculpts/paint apps are pretty sweet.

I even had him on display near the candy bowl on Halloween alongside Freddy and Jeck Skelington.:D

Does no one care about my pic? We went up to Timberline Lodge where Kubrick shot the exteriors for the film. Incidentally I also live in the same state as the mental institution where they shot One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, though that building is no longer a hospital. Funny story though. Back when it was, my father had to visit on business. He was sitting in the waiting room when suddenly a man dressed only in a hospital gown hopped over the counter and shouted out "I'M FREE! I'M FREE!" and ran out of the building, followed by a half a dozen orderlies. :)

He looks more like Vincent Price than Jack Nicholson. I think he's hideous. His clothes were done well but the face is just awful.

Back