New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damian... can you please post some pics of that crm jack torrance recast that les walker repainted for you? would really like to see that completed figure. that head looked amazing !

How long til you Expanded Universe types are repainting the Shining head as a long-haired, Ledger-esque Nicholson Joker...?

If very limited, that would be a shame, because obviously there's a market for this. I'd pay $80-$120, not much more, don't want him that bad.

so there is still no solid details on this figure? where were the pictures found originally?

before this hits the bottom of the forum can I just request that if anyone notices this guy for sale anywhere in the future if you please could let us all know in this thread . I'm willng to pay whatever it costs probably. Hes my most wanted horror figure. I'm gonna keep an eye out on ebay myself and will let you all know if I see anything. :rock

i also really really want this guy. just want some more info on it. like soon...

Back