New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. guys i hope he comes with a box as cool as da crm figure.

The front of the box should look like the bathroom door with Axe damage and a little opening for his face.

nothing2.gif

you guys think this thing is going to hurt da value of the crm figure ?

I am watching the movie right now and can't get over how damn accurate the attire is, its almost perfect! What a great looking figure!

The original poster at OSW has only 2 posts... so I'm hoping they respond to all the interest and let us know whats up. But it could be a while before we get any solid news.

I dunno--the more I look at it, it def needs a repaint--the teeth look like Chic-lits. The jaw-line seems a little large too--especially on the straight-on head shots.

I dunno--the more I look at it, it def needs a repaint--the teeth look like Chic-lits. The jaw-line seems a little large too--especially on the straight-on head shots.

That's what I don't like, the teeth! They look like the paint has settle to the edges. The skin is a bit, I don't know, too shiny or something.

As AWESOME as the figure is, from the portrait pics, looks like a wax figure. I will definitely be getting this if its available.

this thing is dam awesome. its da best jack torrance available. i wonder if any crm versions are going to start poping up 4 sale

Back