• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammage Jen you are making me look bad. :lol

:rock

:lol:lol:lol:lol I figure daily updates will be easier to handle than once a week. This way it takes only 10 minutes or so to update rather than an hour or more. :D

Pix,
no offense... cuz you were awesome at the thread...

but, it's Jen.
she makes all of us look bad, whether tracking feedback or otherwise.
:devil :blissy

[insert 'shazzam' here]

+3 for D. Martin
Great Canadian seller, fair prices and great communication. Hope to do business again!!

Pix,
no offense... cuz you were awesome at the thread...

but, it's Jen.
she makes all of us look bad, whether tracking feedback or otherwise.
:devil :blissy

[insert 'shazzam' here]

:eek::eek: Thank you sir! :D

Updated :duff

Massive +1 for CaptainCaveTroll please....awesome buyer,paid straight away and no hassle!!!!

Can i make a suggestion that individual feedback posts are kept on the page as it would be a great asset to the community to be to look up a member that you may be conducting a transaction with and be able to read what others have said. Also it provides possibilities to contact the poster for further elaboration on their experiences with a particular member.
Please consider;)

+2 for Voorhees27 for Ivan Drago and Apollo Creed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back