• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for phoenixram1977. So easy to deal with, and was nice and patient with me while I worked out a couple kinks. High class.

Yes,
I think we are on the same page. To do a find, do you just search a particular members name within the feedback thread, and all corresponding posts show up, cause that was along the lines of what i was suggesting.
Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean.......providing links beside every sellers' name with every bit of feedback they have recieved would be a bit much....especially since some members have sold close to 100 items or more. If you are looking for feedback for a specific person you can always do a FIND - granted you would need to go through each page but it would quickly tell you if there was anything about that person on that particular page.

If you are looking for posts in the older thread that Marc (pixletwin) started, it's still available for you to view in the For Sale/Trade section.

If you meant something completely different, please let me know. :)

:duff
Jen

Yes,
I think we are on the same page. To do a find, do you just search a particular members name within the feedback thread, and all corresponding posts show up, cause that was along the lines of what i was suggesting.
Thanks.

If you use find (ctrl F) on a page, it will highlight any posts on that page with that person's name. If there is nothing on that page of the thread, it will ding and your find (which is on the bottom left of the screen) will be red. Then you go to the next page and repeat. It can be time consuming if there are a lot of pages you need to go through.

You can also do an advanced search. Type the person's name you are looking for feedback on as the keyword, search entire posts, highlight For Sale/Trade as the forum and show results as posts. This will usually bring up any posts in that forum with that person's name.

Hope that helps. I will not be adding links for positive feedback. :duff

Thanks,
Links are not necessary, a manual search is fine by me.

If you use find (ctrl F) on a page, it will highlight any posts on that page with that person's name. If there is nothing on that page of the thread, it will ding and your find (which is on the bottom left of the screen) will be red. Then you go to the next page and repeat. It can be time consuming if there are a lot of pages you need to go through.

You can also do an advanced search. Type the person's name you are looking for feedback on as the keyword, search entire posts, highlight For Sale/Trade as the forum and show results as posts. This will usually bring up any posts in that forum with that person's name.

Hope that helps. I will not be adding links for positive feedback. :duff

+1 for Quadcent! Thanks for the great deal on the Medicom Parker figure!!!

+1 for galaticboy, glad to hear it arrived safe

+3 for Quadcent. Awesome guy, he drove all the way up here to complete our deal! Thanks Doug!

thanks buddy, after 2 months i figured i should get the deal closed:lol
+3 for Voorhees27 nice to meet a fellow freak:peace

edit: btw the roads on the way back where starting to get ^^^^ty again, especially south of edmonton till about the wieght station south of leduc, man the section of road always sucks

+1 for galaticboy, glad to hear it arrived safe

thanks buddy, after 2 months i figured i should get the deal closed:lol
+3 for Voorhees27 nice to meet a fellow freak:peace

edit: btw the roads on the way back where starting to get ^^^^ty again, especially south of edmonton till about the wieght station south of leduc, man the section of road always sucks

Tell me about it! It really makes no sense, you're driving in to Leduc and all is well then its hell on ice for the next few kms. You enter city limits and its all back to smooth sailing again. Go figure :confused:

We're in for another crazy wind storm again tonight too. :( Freaking Alberta :banghead

:D

Thanks again Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back