New Enterbay Bruce Lee HD Masterpiece statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAB

Super Freak
Reaction score
stolen from the Enterbay Terminator thread....

The Bruce Expression.... another Bust/Statue probably..
141011tzf6bl6lflyyttpy.jpg

First thoughts:

1) Wow, thats going to be a hard sculpt to pull off well!

2) Damn them, this is the 3rd Enter the Dragon one! I so wanted Game of Death next !

Still these 1/4 HD Masterpieces are still my favorite ever Bruce Lee's and have such a great price point - approx. $175 which is crazy considering their size and quality.

Last edited:
:lol :lol :lol

That was Bruce Lee's reaction to the craptastic rubber arms on the GOD figure.

Oh maaaan, you could have all kinds of "fun" with that pose/picture.:lol

"Enter the Dragon"..fits here REALLY well too.:lol

Their quality sucks donkey ass man.

Havent you learn from the GOD behind the scene body?

Well I learnt the GoD figure is not for me :)

Both my statues are fine and I'll consider this one ....though I would have preferred to see Fist of Fury or Game of Death.

Their quality sucks donkey ass man.

Havent you learn from the GOD behind the scene body?

You can't compare a 1/6 Rubber body to a Statue.
Two whole different things and this will be much easier to do,the sculpt will be damn hard to get right but their disastrous GOD did have nice headsculpts though,specially the battle damaged one.

I admit though,the paint looks terrible on their WOD statue as Arnie left before he finished it,so we'll see if Enterbay will survive without Arnie.

Enter the Dragon! Enter the Dragon! Enter the Dragon! Enter the Dragon! Enter the Dragon!:gah: Enough already!!!:slap

Don't get me wrong, Because I love the movie, and was my favorite...But come on! Lets see Big Boss Fist of fury, or 1/4 GOD with Nice yellow suit and Shoes and yellow Nunchucks...

Hot toys, Enterbay...Put ETD to rest for a Bit.!

Ha, that is a funny pose. I didn't think I'd buy another ETD statue because I rarely buy statues as it is but that I like. I guess it all depends on if EB can pull that HS off.

brucelee1by1.jpg

This is the only Bruce Lee statue I may consider.

Its funny. That is a famous iconic photo....but even though its Bruce Lee it looks very little like Bruce from any other angle or shot. He's sucking in his cheeks strangely and the light and shade make him look very different.

I've always thought if someone tries to pull off that sculpt they are in a no win and going to get hammered either way.

I love the green bamboo stick.

A mocking smile as he bends the bamboo would be awesome.

Not even two pages old and an ETD figure thread is all about a GoD figure that doesn't exist but people would much rather have.

What's going on with EB? It's like their 1/6 crew are GoD fanboys and their 1/4 crew are ETD fanboys.

ps, great news! I hear the next HT Bruce figure will be the boxing scene Bruce from... Enter the Dragon! :lol

Back