New eBay Paypal Coupon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joogle

Super Freak
Reaction score
For U.S. customers, another 10% off code for up $25 off
Code: C11-GIFTGUIDE
Expires: 12/18/2005

Offer valid on purchases made between 12am (PT) November 25, 2005, and 11:59pm (PT) December 18, 2005.

Old coupon:

10% off Code: C1-Holiday2005 (Expires 11.30.05)

f

valid for U.S paypal buyers only?
how about U.S resident but non-us paypal account buyer?

Thank you anyway !!

I'm confused by your comment, best way to check the coupon to see if it works for you is to checkout via Buy It Now on a Immeidate Payment Required auction, and test it there. Just don't complete the auction, unless you intend on buying.

Per the Gift Guide:

"Coupon is intended for the designated recipient of the coupon, and purchase must be made on eBay.com. Good for one item only and discount applies to the item price only, not includng shipping, handling, or taxes. Offer valid only when you pay with, and seller accepts, Paypal. Limit (1) coupon code per registered PayPal user.

Coupon has no face value. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemptive value. This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, or other promotion. eBay reserves the right to end the offer at any time without notice. This promotional offer cannot be transferred or forwarded. Void where prohibited. Open only to US residents 18 years of age or older."

Now, my question is this...
One, if this one seller is willing to sell me an item, i'm gonna see if i can use multiple coupons (10% off, $15 off). I waited on hold talking with paypal, and i waited 30 mins, no exaggeration... the coupons are strictly ebay promoted and not paypal, as they only xfer money to and from.

I am assuming that the account has to be based in the US... not too sure...but per the statement above, I'd assume that you have to be US resident. If it lets me use more than one coupon, i'll let y'all know.

As it is, I used the following coupons and got my discounts:
10% off: Redemption code: C1-Holiday2005
$5 off $50: Redemption code: C2-Holiday2005

My guidebook only mentioned the first code, and i am thankful for the other members here who have shared the other codes.
(those expire 11/30)

Hi, my friend rules about coupons is usually don't call :eek:)

The reason I say this is because the coupon is for the recipients who received them, when we share coupons, and they work for everyone, that's just great. But once you call or others, it draws red flags to these coupons.

Paypal is a eBay company, I think - actually am quite sure about it, so they do inter promotional stuff like this sometimes.

To your question that you asked Paypal - the coupons don't stack together, that's just asking for your Christmas present ealry.

Ppl have tried and they coupons will not combine, if you get them to work, enjoy it , I am not a big fan of Paypal but this is a oppurtunity to get something back for the high fees they (eBay/Paypal) charge.

ju421019 said:
Hi, my friend rules about coupons is usually don't call :eek:)

The reason I say this is because the coupon is for the recipients who received them, when we share coupons, and they work for everyone, that's just great. But once you call or others, it draws red flags to these coupons.

To your question that you asked Paypal - the coupons don't stack together, that's just asking for your Christmas present ealry.

Ppl have tried and they coupons will not combine, if you get them to work, enjoy it , I am not a big fan of Paypal but this is a oppurtunity to get something back for the high fees they (eBay/Paypal) charge.

I had asked paypal not if I could use the coupons together, but if I could use it to pay something on paypal OFF of ebay. and their answer was, ebay only.

SauronBurger said:
valid for U.S paypal buyers only?
how about U.S resident but non-us paypal account buyer?

Thank you anyway !!

Worked for me, too. :banana I live in Europe (Switzerland).

Here is another coupon:

C23-GIFTGUIDE takes $15 off $100

Best of Luck.

wish i read this post right after your new post! oh well i passed something up but i can still use it for one future purchase. thanks again!

KAOSINLA said:
This one should work for non-USA accounts.......

C-NOEL-eBay for 10% off, expires Dec 22.

this doesnt work for me, but C11-GIFTGUIDE does and i'm not from the US.

It seems that the date of winning is more important when using these codes than the date of paying...
I used C1-Holiday2005 today and it worked fine!
:banana

Wow, picked up a Lurtz bust for $161 shipped after applying the coupon! Works good for me!

Back