new DX joker pics??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for understanding, hope you enjoyed the pic I posted. stupid hot toys not releasing more pics :computer lol

Well may I please kindly ask you be more patient, just like the most of us here.. We all hope to have new pics coming up soon just like you do...

And btw I find that in another thread you bashed asians.. Well please remember... the toys you wanted, and dreamed, and drooled for so long ... are made by intelligent ASIAN dudes(Hong Kong & Korea for HT, Japan for medicom) who put their mind, art and craft to the product you are seeing. Do you realize how much effort did Hot Toys have to prove to the american licenses before they are even allowed to make these figures? If it weren't for them, we are still stuck with mattel/hasbro.. at most DC Direct crap (occasionally).

So please, next time when you diss someone else, Don't pick up the race game. It ain't necessary. :)

I have been trying to understand you for your acts on this board. I hope you would just get along with everyone else.

Well may I please kindly ask you be more patient, just like the most of us here.. We all hope to have new pics coming up soon just like you do...

And btw I find that in another thread you bashed asians.. Well please remember... the toys you wanted, and dreamed, and drooled for so long ... are made by intelligent ASIANS (Hong Kong & Korea for HT, Japan for medicom) dudes who put their mind, art and craft to the product you are seeing. Do you realize how much effort did Hot Toys have to prove to the american licenses before they are even allowed to make these figures? If it weren't for them, we are still stuck with mattel/hasbro.. at most DC Direct crap (occasionally).

So please, next time when you diss someone else, Don't pick up the race game. It ain't necessary. :)

I have been trying to understand you for your acts on this board. I hope you would just get along with everyone else.

I didn't bash asians. I bashed AN asian because he wouldn't leave me alone and stop calling me names. Asians rock they are cool at my school. My one friend is called the silent asassin. Asians make our toys and videogames without them, we would die :sick

Talking about the awesome Asian contribution to the world of 1/6th toys, does anyone have some new pics of the lovely Yulli (who I hope will work on the new Bats DX head sculpt)? :love

heres a pic
yulli.jpg

There really is no need for this thread. There already is a MMX DX joker pics thread. Just because someone is too lazy to go through a long thread doesn't mean that they can just create a new one... if people started doing that we would have about 10 new rehashed threads everyday.

There really is no need for this thread. There already is a MMX DX joker pics thread. Just because someone is too lazy to go through a long thread doesn't mean that they can just create a new one... if people started doing that we would have about 10 new rehashed threads everyday.

:lecture

I believe a 'quoted for truth' is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back