new DX joker pics??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardNashton1

Super Freak
Reaction score
does anyone have new pics of DX joker or pics of him on display?
i only found one kind of crappy pic of him on display

Joker+Figure+Hot+Toys+MMS+DX+Hong+Kong.jpg

When there are new pics, you could be sure they will be posted in the current dedicated thread for this figure.

When there are new pics, you could be sure they will be posted in the current dedicated thread for this figure.

figured I would start a thread, because there are too many pages to look through in other threads, but because I'm new here and don't spend my time on here religiously I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON SOMETIMES.
You guys have no hearts, NO hearts :monkey2

figured I would start a thread, because there are too many pages to look through in other threads, but because I'm new here and don't spend my time on here religiously I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON SOMETIMES.

Oh hush up. If you cant spend every waking hour on this board you clearly have your priorities all wrong. ALL WRONG!

I'm going to respond to you in the most mature, civil way I can.

What you should have done was make a post in the current Joker DX thread asking if someone could link to pages with display photos, if that is what you wanted (like here!). Else, you should just do the grunt work like the rest of us and search through the Joker DX thread, no matter how long it is.

However, your thread title suggests that you just want NEW photos. When new photos surface they will be posted when they are made available.

You don't have to be on here "religiously", as you clearly put it, you just have to be patient, which you obviously have not been.

Oh hush up. If you cant spend every waking hour on this board you clearly have your priorities all wrong. ALL WRONG!

:lecture :lecture

Never mind what I said.

I'm going to respond to you in the most mature, civil way I can.

What you should have done was make a post in the current Joker DX thread asking if someone could link to pages with display photos, if that is what you wanted (like here!). Else, you should just do the grunt work like the rest of us and search through the Joker DX thread, no matter how long it is.

However, your thread title suggests that you just want NEW photos. When new photos surface they will be posted when they are made available.

You don't have to be on here "religiously", as you clearly put it, you just have to be patient, which you obviously have not been.

:lecture :lecture

Never mind what I said.

I'm tired of being treated like a baby, you guys can go fall in a hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back