new DX joker pics??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't want to be treated like a baby, stop acting like one.

:dunno

you don't know what being a baby is:
WAAAHHHH!!!! I want ice cream! I want every hot toys figure ever made!!! WAAAHHH I'm an only child WAAAAHHH my life sucks WAAAAHHH you guys are all big meanies WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

you don't know what being a baby is:
WAAAHHHH!!!! I want ice cream! I want every hot toys figure ever made!!! WAAAHHH I'm an only child WAAAAHHH my life sucks WAAAAHHH you guys are all big meanies WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!
FROM THE BOARD RULES:

What will get me banned?
In any forum that encourages the free exchange of ideas differing opinions are bound to crop up -- just keep it civil, basic netiquette applies, no flames, no spamming, etc. Personal attacks, name calling and outright rudeness will not be tolerated. But if someone is obviously joking please don't take offense, we're not going to be the "political correctness" police here. Also as many artists, both amateur and professional post here, criticism should be constructive and not "it looks like crap." Ignoring these rules will result in your posts being edited or deleted and your membership being banned.
For the above reasons; the topics involving politics and religion are discouraged. A good guideline is - if you wouldn't say it to a casual acquaintance at work then you shouldn't say it here.

2) This goes for PM (private messages) and e-mail as well. If a member is abusing another member through private means the admin and mods may take steps to ban the abusive member.

oh god,
please, go do your homework
get back here when you're mature enough
and have a job to buy yourself a neat collectible stuff
otherwise, SEARCH the pics yourself,
we're not your nanny here!!

oh god,

Forgive me, but who is Nash portraying in your icon?

oh god,

go away your not wanted here :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back