New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least there's that (the refunding and enforcement of the one per customer limit), so hopefully all who actually did get an order through will get one once all the smoke has cleared.

Well their marketing strategy certainly seems to have worked out favourably for them to say the least. Now I can only imagine the mad rush for Baker too - now that will be just as chaotic, especially if its yet another 'rare' edition like Tennant. You know that those who want the dr's will put themselves through this all over AGAIN!!!

Baker better have a higher edition size. :lecture

I'm hearen that Darth, hopefully this is a learning curb for future reference anyway...

I dont think they are doing a regular per say of this figure, if you want this brown 10, better order it

When does the regular edition come up for pre-order?

The "Limited Edition" is, essentially, the regular edition of this version.
There is a possibility a different version will be offered in 2014, though.

Actually if memory serves me correctly there was a pic on their FB page of red converse - 2014 perhaps???

It's probably not crazy to think the 2014 version that will be more readily available would be the blue suit/red trainers version. Maybe without the coat or something. And maybe they'll offer up the brown suit as an accessory pack or something.

Passing on this, love tennant just not liking the look of this figure overall, will wait for the second version (blue suit hopefully with improvement over this and a smiling sculpt) Still think it was a ****** move not releasing the full set of pics until po day, not giving people much time to think it over before purchase.

If you don't like the brown suit version I'm not sure how any amount of pictures would satisfy you. :dunno:dunno

When all is said and done, that was all quite a fun way to spend stupid o'clock in the morning. Glad my girlfriends off visiiting her parents!

It's probably not crazy to think the 2014 version that will be more readily available would be the blue suit/red trainers version. Maybe without the coat or something. And maybe they'll offer up the brown suit as an accessory pack or something.

Different expression sculpt too, or so I'd imagine.

It would have been cool to have a second sculpt but for choosing 1 sculpt to do 1 expression I think they did a brilliant job. Looks pretty versatile.

I just hope its a different expression like with the expansion packs and not same head different clothes kinda deal. Now that would certainly disappoint. But to be perfectly honest we still have Amy, Tennant, Baker plus expansion packs for 11 to anticipate before speculating on 2014 version of 10. So who am I kidding?

Well their marketing strategy certainly seems to have worked out favourably for them to say the least. Now I can only imagine the mad rush for Baker too - now that will be just as chaotic, especially if its yet another 'rare' edition like Tennant. You know that those who want the dr's will put themselves through this all over AGAIN!!!

O I know that, don't give peeps enough time with the pics= impulse buys galore! but it's still very much a dirty tactic in my book.

I'd expect a different facial expression as well. And, yeah, I will probably be in for another one.

The signature edition figure will go for big money on the secondary market. $500 or more perhaps.

What with the apparent decline in 'quality' produced merchandise now in the line of scaled down figures by character options these couldn't have arrived at a more appropriate time. Certainly free's up a bit of cash for me anyway. Excluding the classic's but who knows how long before those dwindle and become the revised formatted size...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back