New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 from Big Chief Studios!

Speaking of the Tardis; what do you guys think of this? Built it in Solidworks at 1:6 scale and was thinking to print it out.
smith_tardis.jpg

Windows look to small to my eyes (the top panel;)... Other than that it looks good.

The TARDIS from the QM guys will be overpriced (all of their stuff is) and I'm sure BC will do a purpose fit TARDIS for their range. I'll support BC and wait.
They are now puting info on their website about figure shipping. Looks like my Doctor will be in hand next month.

Speaking of the Tardis; what do you guys think of this? Built it in Solidworks at 1:6 scale and was thinking to print it out.
smith_tardis.jpg

Awesome. Are you thinking of doing 2d plans?

smith_tardis.jpg

How much does that cost to print out?

Just started Season Five after finishing the Tennant specials and I have to say while Tennant will always have a beloved place for me, I thought Matt Smith was awesome! Very fun, funny, charming, almost like a mix of Tennant and Eccleston. Loved Amy. Can't wait for these figures to arrive! Makes me wish I had gotten the Smith signature version.

Ha! Yes, SERIES 5. :lol Still awesome.

Big Chief have posted a bunch of pics of the 11th Doc being readied for shipping!

:blissy

422264_10151840458326002_1494774337_n.jpg

Yay... Looking forward to mine arriving.

From BC's Facebook:

First quantity of stock to cover our direct orders sold via our website are on their way to customs in China.

This stock is being shipped by air freight, to get the Doctor into your hands as quickly as possible.

If you want to be amongst the first to own an Eleventh Doctor, head over to www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk while stocks last.

The balance of the order is currently being packed and will shipped via ocean on or before 10th August. This stock will arrive 4-5 weeks later.

:yess::yess::yess:

Hey! Big Chief finally emailed! The Doctor is coming!!

ELEVENTH DOCTOR 1:6 SCALE COLLECTOR FIGURE SPECIAL NOTICE FOR BIG CHIEF STUDIOS DIRECT CUSTOMER ORDERS

We are plessed to announce that a quantity of stock is currently on its way to our UK warehouse.

If you ordered the Eleventh Doctor Limited Edition or Signature Edition 1:6 Scale Collector Figure direct from our website, you will be amongst the first to receive the figure.

This stock has been shipped via air freight to avoid further delay and get your figures into your hands as quickly as possible. We have been advised that the stock should be with us early next week, pending customs clearance.

We will begin processing your orders for payment from WEDNESDAY 8TH AUGUST. Please ensure that you check both your Junk and Trash folders in your email client software.

Limited Edition Pre-orders

Customers who pre-ordered the Limied Edition (LE) figure, will shortly receive a payment request email containing a link to complete your payment in full.

Signature Edition Pre-orders

Customers who pre-ordered the Signature Edition (SE) figure and paid the £25.00 deposit, will shortly receive a payment request email containing a link to complete your payment balance minus the £25.00 deposit. Please note that our payment process has been revised and as such you no longer require your voucher code that was sent to you when you originally made your pre-order deposit payment. We apologise for any confusion caused.

Payment Options

When you click on the link in the payment request email, you will be taken to a Checkout page which details your payment breakdown. There are two payment options available: Pay via PayPal and Pay by Credit Card. Please note if you pre-ordered the SIgnature Edition (SE) figure and paid by credit card, you can pay for the balance using a different card. If you paid by PayPal you will receive a PayPal invoice via email for the payment balance.

Your payment must be received within 5 working days from receipt of email.

Shipping & Handling

The majority of items that we produce are limited editions. To ensure that your items are delivered and received safely, a signature at the time of delivery is required on orders of £100.00 or more.

Signed for Shipping Prices: UK: £12.50 / EU: £21.00* / USA & ROW: £27.50

Average handling time for items to be despatched is usually 2-3 business days on receipt of cleared payment. Handling time to international addresses may vary depending on destination country.

Orders within the UK will be delivered next working day. All other destinations are estimated at between 3-7 working days. Shipping time varies based on your destination country.

* Please note price has changed from the estimated cost shown on our website, due to recent increases in postal cost.

THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU SHORTLY..

Just received an e-mail from Big Chief, the Doctor will see you shortly, they will be taking payments from wednesday 8th august, the wait is almost over.

Yup, I got the same email earlier this morning. Forwarded to my dad, as it's him who's doing the buying (with my cash) as I'm not in the uk. Looking forward to this one.

But 12£ for shipping in the uk!!

That's a kicker - but at least we will have a little timelord soon!!
And just before the new series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back