New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

I like what you did there lol! I think there will be some information on that very soon!

Good to hear....unless it's a Nu-Who statue :wink1:

321341_10150376830646002_187818566001_10344006_1587941999_n.jpg

awesome! - I made that :hi5:

I am hearing on wookster's fb page that there might be a nice reveal tomorrow.

I am hearing on wookster's fb page that there might be a nice reveal tomorrow.

Full reveal!??:pray: ..the teasers are fun n'all but i want to see the whole figure and order it already!!:panic:

I'm really getting curious about the price. With all of the high profile customizers attached to this, it's starting to feel like a Rainman style huge price tag custom project or something.

I think someone would have said something by now if that were the case.

It would be nice if someone would say something about the price. Personally, I'm starting to find this long tease rather tedious.

Pretty excited to see the full specs and price. I have dropped off Who completely but would still love to have all 11 displayed.

It would be nice if someone would say something about the price. Personally, I'm starting to find this long tease rather tedious.

Yes you are right ..but i still don't expect the first high end dr who figures to cost anything near Rainman prices i mean who are these amied at dr who fans or the few 1/6 collectors who would pay that sort of money? and of those who are even into the show?:dunno, besides they also plan to make the companions and i doubt anyone would pay in the $600 range for River or Amy!:cuckoo:

Wooks and I have seen the reveal pic...

I'm more than happy with what I have seen. Looks frikkin awesome!

Yes you are right ..but i still don't expect the first high end dr who figures to cost anything near Rainman prices i mean who are these amied at dr who fans or the few 1/6 collectors who would pay that sort of money? and of those who are even into the show?:dunno, besides they also plan to make the companions and i doubt anyone would pay in the $600 range for River or Amy!:cuckoo:

Well, I was exaggerating for effect. I don't expect they will cost that much, I was kinda referring more to the way this thing is being produced feels more like the type of high priced custom made figure runs you see in the customs section here. It doesn't have the vibe that it's being made by a company like Sideshow or HT if that makes any sense to anyone. That's making me think it could be pricier than we might be expecting.

Well, I was exaggerating for effect. I don't expect they will cost that much, I was kinda referring more to the way this thing is being produced feels more like the type of high priced custom made figure runs you see in the customs section here. It doesn't have the vibe that it's being made by a company like Sideshow or HT if that makes any sense to anyone. That's making me think it could be pricier than we might be expecting.

I know exactly what you mean..it does have that vibe indeed, i think maybe $200 at the most for the Doctor ..i really don't think it would be wise to charge anymore then that.

I still think we are looking at closer to $150 as a price point.

I know exactly what you mean..it does have that vibe indeed, i think maybe $200 at the most for the Doctor ..i really don't think it would be wise to charge anymore then that.

Shhhh, don't give them any ideas!

I still think we are looking at closer to $150 as a price point.

Better, but same as above. :wink1:

Although I'm sure they have it all worked out... So full specs are imminent?

My God stop the wait and reveal this already! I can't take much more wait! Too excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back