New collaboration bewteen Zkulptor and TonyMeis!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who on earth is Vatman???

Eric

images

:lol

looking forward for the collaboration.. it must be a hell of art

Regarding ideas, here are a few for starters. I can imagine how cool these would look with beautiful headsculpts, the right materials, customized female bodies and nice accessories.

mn2rue.jpg

Hawkman. Anybody ?

Animated Series Batman could be amazing. But if we're talking X-Men, there's one group that is more iconic than any other, and it ain't "pouch-o-plenty," leg-belt and unnecessary leather jacket-wearing Jim Lee versions IMO. It's the Claremont/Cockrum/Byrne crew.

z1UzcA7.jpg

Dear all,
Due to the fact this thread has become very popular, it has brought a lot of attention from the powers that be. From my point of view these would be one of a kind kits, hand sewn and NOT mass produced, basically OOAK art, not one would be the same....but anyway ... we understand there's companies that pay for these licenses. We don't want to step on any toes, not that we would anyway because in the grand scheme of things, these are peanuts as we are NOT mass producing.... but again we can see were they are coming from.

Tony and I are still going to be working together, that is NOT going to change, however we will be going a different direction that may turn out to be even better for everyone down the road... we are aiming to change this industry :)
Thank you all for your support!

Last edited:
Back