New Cinemaquettes - Aragorn, Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was to sell my WIKI, or any other weta piece, it
would only be to get Henry Jones Junior. The character
and films, are very special to me. I just hope they do
him justice.

WW, I would definitely sell the Wiki. Granted, I've never owned one, but there's no way that I would keep a statue that originally cost $150 to make when I could have a piece the quality of the Cinemaquettes (or the SS Predator for that matter) at the same price.

Elwood49,

Good point regarding the differential in their original MSRP. I didn't think of it that way. This definitely helps me justify the sale of Wiki. Now I just got to get over my love of LOTR and the awesome sculpt and pose of Wiki. It's one of the few statues that acurately depicts an actual scene from the LOTR films.

Other thoughts...

The fact that Stan Winston Studios is developing the 1/4 Predator really adds to the appeal. Owning a product that was designed and developed by the same artists / production studio is very cool. In comparison, I always loved the fact that Weta Workshop artists designed and developed the LOTR statues.

Thanks for the clip Azog. I can see the likeness of Viggo better viewing that, but it still looks to me like he has a receding hairline.

Back