New Bowen Hulk web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:
Just so you guys know THIS is one of my fav statues ever. It might be my fav IM statue EVER

56h5h54hfhffh.jpg

Great statue. I was between this and the battle damage version for a LONG time. I thought i had the BD version won on ebay but that SOB REMEMBER ME? :lol beat me on the auction , so i went with the regular and never regretted it...however i really like the Stark head that comes with the BD version.

That is an awesome piece...I'm not getting it but it is great...

:

Great statue. I was between this and the battle damage version for a LONG time. I thought i had the BD version won on ebay but that SOB REMEMBER ME? :lol beat me on the auction , so i went with the regular and never regretted it...however i really like the Stark head that comes with the BD version.

I have considered it many a time, and I will never rule it out even if the size isn't what I want because the SCULPT is SO INCREDIBLY DETAILED. It is a perfect version, and far better then the SSC version IMHO. See don't hate Bowen:peace

:

:1-1: Sorry, I still love the BD version. Going to take some pictures of Stark's head and post it up here...for spite purpose.

:

071_zps2bb0c50a.jpg

070_zps4e681ec7.jpg

080_zpscdbcfbf4.jpg

079_zps22e2af76.jpg

Grabbed one of these from eBay and it arrived yesterday. Very nice statue! Much bigger than I was expecting, paint job is excellent as well!

Back