New Bowen Hulk web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look at that pic and ALL I can think is ... "Get em Dad"

Or

"Pick me Up ... Pick me UP!!!"

NewGFilms-GodzillaWithSonFalls01.jpg

Words of a child

LoL...if my wallet is endless, then yours has no bottom. Your as big a spender you even amaze me sometimes lol.

You know I was just talking with a sculptor in the US the other day about maybe doing a Hulk this style in 1:2 scale. I already have plans on getting the 1:1 Oxmox Hulk, don't think I can fit two 1:1 Hulks in the house. But I like this comic style. A 1:2 version would still be very large. It might be a possibility in the future. For now though I ordered both Bowen Hulks to hold me over.

Chris

Chris, follow your heart and it will tell you what to do....
This has a great comic pose! I love looking at it

Chris, do me a fav. post the 1:1 when you get him next to the Sideshow that this guy below vv is laughing at. I want to see who has the last laugh :)

You know if its about pose and size then there is nothing like a 1:1!

Regret cancelling it

Bodie

I hear you. Thats how I felt when I missed out on the retro hulk and the Rulk. I already had smackdown hulk as well as both the original Shiflett huls (grey and green). Didnt see the need for another hulk.....until I saw retro and rulk in person. SMH. Now I get any and all new revisists of my favorite caharacters regardless if I already have a representation in my collection.

Chris, follow your heart and it will tell you what to do....
This has a great comic pose! I love looking at it

Chris, do me a fav. post the 1:1 when you get him next to the Sideshow that this guy below vv is laughing at. I want to see who has the last laugh :)

You know if its about pose and size then there is nothing like a 1:1!

I will get to it eventually, just been super busy with work and legals its making my head spin. I've kinda cut back on orders for a bit, mainly because I dont have the time to check the forums that much to see whats new lol

I'll defiantly post pics when I get this 1:1 into the collection one day. Even if its almost identical to the Legacy version the fact that its 1:1 just puts it on an entirely different level. You will have something truly unique. Anyone can buy the Legacy version, its a great looking piece but no where near the wow factor the Oxmox version will have.

That 1:1 is a straight rip off of the legacy statue

No doubt there, it is a swipe. The only thing original about the 1:1 is the head.

Both you guys are more than welcome to visit when I get it to tell me how "un-cool" it is :wink1:

Also, got Bowens Hulk variant in last night. Gatta say, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Paint app is fantastic and the size it bigger than I thought it would be. Overall a 10/10....got the regular on order also. I'll post more pics tonight if I can. I only snapped 1 pic with my phone when I opened it last night.

A8050294-3D18-4B3E-948C-4BCCEA555886-1494-00000238043C194A.jpg

Chris

Back