New Board Banner - WTF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be the only time I'll agree with joker. The banner is attractive, but seems to take up twice as much vertical space as the last one. Maybe this varies from browser to browser? It seems to have reverted to the last one as I write this on my iPhone though...

Just press refresh on your browser. You might want to clear your history so it stops reverting back to the old banner.

The new one is hella ^^^^^in'!!

Time to get off that Wal-Mart internet and ^^^^ing upgrade!!

I woulda used a different picture or 2, but as there are so many cool SS, HT, etc. things out there, it must been a hard choice.

Good ^^^^in' job FF!!!!

Last edited:
The new banner is soooo much better than the previous one.

very nice...design whoever did it.

Nobody's saying it looks bad. It just seems kind of big. Even on my 23" monitor it seems a little large, and on my 15" laptop, I have to scroll down to see the entirety of the first post, what with all the other stuff at the top of the page. I'm not complaining, but I think it's a valid point to bring up.

Yeah, it might be a bit bigger than the last one, but I like it.
The collectibles "stepping" out of their frames gives a real cool 3d effect which looks awesome!!!

Could it have been designed any bigger and more obtrusive? We're not all using 30" monitors.

crybaby.png

Frankenfan always creates great banners. The only thing that saddens me is that the new banner shows where Siseshow is now at.........not one 12" figure.

Oh well, move with the times I guess!:rolleyes:

Back