New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen the new Fantastic Four set yet? I would really like to get this.

Has anyone had any luck finding finding color Dr Strange yet? I am getting a sinking feeling that it's the harder to find variant.

I found this figure.

imagen265.jpg

Sad story, I want Thanos, but I can’t find him anywhere so I go to EBay and pay double to triple retail for him. Three or Four months later when his assortment is old I decide I want a second to put up un-opened. Again, had to go to EBay and again pay double to triple for him then I would have retail. That was two weeks ago, the other day my wife and I walk into a Target and there are two hanging on the peg, DAM.

So my question is do most of you wait to see if you can find a figure eventually or do you go ahead and pay more to get it now to have it, regardless of if you’ll find it later or not.

As for me it’s been 50-50, I’ve had what I mentioned above happen before, but I’ve also never seen some characters on the pegs at a retail store at all.

In the past with Marvel Legends I'd occasionally go on eBay if I had trouble finding a highly-desired figure, but I wouldn't pay significantly more than retail. I'm not really as engaged in this line, so if I can't find a figure I want I just wait until I do. Luckily, the figures I wanted most (Modern Thor, Extremis Iron Man, Bucky Cap) have all been pretty easy to find.

Id trade Thanos for clear variant Dr. Strange....

I have 3 Thanos. No Dr. Strange (as of yet). Canada doesnt get many of these... i rely soley on BBTS and goldenagetoys.

BTW Batfanatic, if you are still interested in trading let me know how you want to do this.

Hi Sebastian, yes I am still interested in swapping Xmen box sets :yess:. Could you PM me?

Back