New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new additions to my mu collection.

imagen261.jpg

imagen263e.jpg

Which is the variant? I've read that the one without the baby Hope is and I've read the one with Baby Hope is. I was at a show and saw a Cable without Baby Hope for $20 and had second thoughts. By the time I walked around and decided to get it and went back it had sold. :slap

I would like to really get one, but being a toy collector and a shut in does not mix very well, so I have to have people hold my hand (Literally) if I go anywhere, or depend on others to look for me.

Online is easier on me, but very expensive; disability pay isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Which is the variant? I've read that the one without the baby Hope is and I've read the one with Baby Hope is. I was at a show and saw a Cable without Baby Hope for $20 and had second thoughts. By the time I walked around and decided to get it and went back it had sold. :slap

I would like to really get one, but being a toy collector and a shut in does not mix very well, so I have to have people hold my hand (Literally) if I go anywhere, or depend on others to look for me.

Online is easier on me, but very expensive; disability pay isn't all it's cracked up to be.

From what I understand the one without Hope is supposed to be the variant. Which I do not understand because apparently the production of the one with Hope was cut short. So I have heard. :dunno

The one without Hope is a running change, like when they altered Iron Fist's chest logo from yellow to black in later waves. That technically makes it the variant. But since the Cable they manufacture from now on will be the one without Hope, that makes the original version the more rare of the two.

Yep, the one with Hope will be more rare. I do wonder why they aren't including her with future figures. I guess because it's so storyline specific? It's just odd as the figure comes with both chest pieces so you can make him "Hope-less" either way.

Good news for Canadians. The X-Men First Class 2 packs are available at Toys R Us. Also the Giant Size X-Men Anniversary packs are mostly variants. Havent found one regular.

My collection is pretty much complete.

What's the Giant Size X-Men Anniversary pack variant?

I'm not sure why anyone would want that Storm variant enough to pay $30 for it. I get what they were trying to do as far as capturing Dave Cockrum's art, but the effect doesn't do much for me.

If anyone interested there is an iPod app that has the checklist of all the Marvel legends, marvel select, marvel universe and secret wars. It also has the pictures and the variants. There Is a list that you can check the box so you know what you own, how much you own and what you need to get. Pretty cool, I just downloaded it and never knew how much figures they made .

Nice haul, especially the gigantic battles sets and deadpool/taskmaster. So are you plan on getting the x-factor or x-force archangel (forgot which suit)? The free one if you subscribe to the marvel.com comic reader for a year. I was hoping if they make a new exclusive it would be SHEILD Director Steve Rogers, since they gave us Fury. But is he being made?

Is there anything different about that Ultron figure other than the green coloring? I was hoping "Modern Ultron" might translate to the Annihilation: Conquest version.

IMG_0046.jpg

my latest haul. Found the 2 packs at retail. Someone on this board helped me with the Gigantic Battles.

I should be selling my extras in the near future. Intend to keep 2 full sets. I have a few extras of Thanos, Death etc etc etc.

Hi Sebastian, any interest in swapping one of your CAD version X-Men box sets for one of my U.S. released sets?

Back