New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked through this thread--very cool--I need the 3 Hulks--How hard are they going to find?

3 Hulks? There are more than 3, which would you like?...

Comic Pack Green Hulk
Single Carded Green Hulk
Red Hulk
Grey Hulk
Classic Green hulk
World War Hulk
Skaar (Son of Hulk)

Just the green, grey and WWH---
They can even be loose

I did not know there were this many Hulks out already:slap

I'm sure its been said in here but a flyer I got at comic-con the Avengers stuff starts March 1st. I'll be getting some of those for sure.

Didn't find Dr. Strange (already gone), but I did find a variant Scarlet Spider (upside down with the "Spider-man" base). I also looked around and found a World War Hulk someone had hide.

Wouldn't mind trading the variant Scarlet Spider for either one of the Cables.

Well, I need for somebody that knows for sure which is the Variant Cable, the one with baby Hope or the one without Baby Hope.

I picked up Dr Strange (color), scarlet spider (upside down) and variant cable (without baby). This line gets better with every wave. Now i just need to find the Steve Rogers figure that has been popping up.

This line has me intrigued as I picked up two different Iron Man's and Scarlett Spider-Man. I'm starting to think this might be more cheaper then collecting the Hot Toys figures lol.

According to all figure assortment cases the aforementioned were only packed 1 per case of 12. Unless you buy a case or stalk walmart night and day you would not find them as easily as the countless other figs that flood the shelves. they were not repackaged unless you count revision cases that specialty stores receive and even then, they were only packaged 1 per case of 12.

Back