Neill Blomkamp's Elysium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mlzrgazVGo1rqmn6vo1_400.gif

I will never join you, buffoon!

shoo-gif.gif

Also the parts with his childhood friend/romance was so useless. As if they had to put it because some producers wanted some romance for the lady audience. I prefered the bromance between Max & Julio :/

Completely agree with this, Julio was way more interesting than Alice Braga, and he was killed way too early.

Saw it again.
What a beautifully designed movie, what a bad script and aweful direction.
The two worst thing? The useless love story as if saving the world was not enough. Kruger going ape**** in the end, why? Because hes crazyyyyyyy yu know. Lamest excuse to make **** happen in the end...
The cool thing, the pace.
Movie moves fast and thats great.
No more interested in hs work now.
Ill Check when he decides to let a real screenwriter and stop the bad handheld cam ****.

Saw it again.
What a beautifully designed movie, what a bad script and aweful direction.
The two worst thing? The useless love story as if saving the world was not enough. Kruger going ape**** in the end, why? Because hes crazyyyyyyy yu know. Lamest excuse to make **** happen in the end...
The cool thing, the pace.
Movie moves fast and thats great.
No more interested in hs work now.
Ill Check when he decides to let a real screenwriter and stop the bad handheld cam ****.

Kruger was just an awful, one-dimensional character and way over the top.

I didn't mind the love story but the way Max decided to #### over everyone so save his own life didn't ring true with the way Max was portrayed up until that point. The way he treated Frey's daughter wasn't believable either. It seemed an obvious ploy to set up the redemption at the end.

Back