Neil Marshall's R-Rated HELLBOY reboot starring David Harbour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More beefcake. I can't see anyone liking the last two would complain about it, but I've been wrong before.

DJoToM3VoAAqLS1.jpg:large

That's Harbour? Looks great.

I wonder if they'll show the little hoof feet more than they did in the first Perlman film. :lol

Another pic from Harbour's Twitter:

BTTrW5X.jpg

Uh, that looks a bit too "horror". It might be the filter, but he looks scarrier. I mean, Hellboy IS a demon, but he's supposed to be loveable. I hope they get that right, plus the atmosphere. Del Toro went all fantasy, and these guys seem to be going all horror, when the books are somewhere in the middle, as they're based on folk tales. I'm optimistic though.

I wonder if they'll show the little hoof feet more than they did in the first Perlman film. :lol
As much as I'd love to see him with hoofs... I can't see then goin' with that.
Hoof like toes, like in the first film maybe (pic below)... but not actual satyr legs.

HELLBOY-ANIMATED-THE-HELLBOY-CARTOON-PVC-FIGURE-New-Loose.jpg

As much as I'd love to see him with hoofs... I can't see then goin' with that.
Hoof like toes, like in the first film maybe (pic below)... but not actual satyr legs.

HELLBOY-ANIMATED-THE-HELLBOY-CARTOON-PVC-FIGURE-New-Loose.jpg

Yeah, I doubt it'll happen...mostly for budget reasons.

They did show his little feet very briefly as an adult when we first see him, but it's in shadow and barely visible...It's a blink and miss it shot, but still cool. (can't remember if it's in theatrical or only directors cut though)

They did show his little feet very briefly as an adult when we first see him, but it's in shadow and barely visible...It's a blink and miss it shot, but still cool. (can't remember if it's in theatrical or only directors cut though)
Wow! I never noticed...
Time to revisit that awesome film. It's been a while... Like, a lot of years. :monkey2

Back