Need Help with Mk V Issue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prozac

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So I got the MK V in the mail today and it's brand new, never opened. I was pulling one of the hands off to switch and the black casing that goes on the LED came out of his forearm as well. Being new to these, is there a trick to getting it back in? I don't wantto frce too hard and risk breaking it. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

I looked for the MK V general thread but after 4 pages of search results I gave up :)

Did it happen like this? A common issue with V's wrist joints.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this:

img0665rz.jpg

Basically I was trying to swap the hand, and the whole thing came off. Now I can't get the wrist peg out and I can't seem to get the hand to click back in. I'm scared that if I force it, it will break even more. Should I glue the bits back on and try to get the hand out again?

Don't force it, it won't click back in. i had a similar issue with mine, and what I did was apply superglue and just put it back into its place. Once dried up, it should stay in its place and the hand should come out just fine.

Sort of...the entire black piece came out tho(including the ring that goes into is arm) and the gauntlet piece was still attached. I finally got it in after about 45 minutes. Any other common problems i should watch for with this one?

No worries man. It was brand new so it wasn't your fault...which is why i didn't come whining to you about it. I don't plan on posing him much anyway :)

Back