need a little help please platoon or inglourious bastards!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lt0778

Super Freak
Reaction score
fellas you guys have helped me out in the past, just need a little feed back here. here we go i loved inglourious bastards and thought it was a great movie, really want the figures from this movie, but then theirs platoon, i really loved this movie also. so i want to pick up these figures also. who should i get first the bastards or platoon. who do you think will harder to get in the long run. my budget will only allow me to pick up only one movie franchise at a time. thanks, guys

Platoon ...there is less demand for bastards they should stick around for a while (..but i could be wrong ,with the release of landa things may change), i think platoon will be a really sought after line and they will dry up fast.

Platoon ...there is less demand for bastards they should stick around for a while (..but i could be wrong ,with the release of landa things may change), i think platoon will be a really sought after line and they will dry up fast.

thanks i'm thinking the same thing. but all feed back is good.

Definitely Platoon.

Chris Taylor, Barnes, Elias > Landa, Aldo

Platoon isn't that great of a movie, Full Metal Jacket is better. Buy the Inglorious Basterds figs.

Last edited:
Loved IB as a movie, but have to go with most here with a vote for Platoon. Landa's dodgy cap and finger-too-fat-for-his-pistol would drive me nuts.

Basterds were great, but the Platoon figures are fantastic. IMHO, way more deserving of a collectible line.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WyeMaVUdKrw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WyeMaVUdKrw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DSC02538.jpg

Inglourious is cool, but Platoon is better!

Back