NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened up an email from BBTS that's only two hours old telling me that the Rocky IV Series II preorders are up, I go to order the Apollo with the jacket and hat and they're already sold out, I hope this is a one day thing and they except more preorders soon, this is the only figure I want since I have the original releases.

Even if you can't get the preorder you can order Apollo on release day from the neca eBay store and you'll have him before bbts does

Can somebody post pics of both new and old versions of the clubber side by side so I can see what's so different? On the fence about getting the new ones considering I have the old.

Can somebody post pics of both new and old versions of the clubber side by side so I can see what's so different? On the fence about getting the new ones considering I have the old.

There are great YouTube comparison videos that will help you. especially the angry Clubber face comparison from old to the new

I picked up the Rocky with the title belt from Toysrus. What an awesome figure. Too bad they won't go for the 1/4 Rocky figures, I think that scale would do these sculpts more justice.

I guess I'll have to answer my own question. Jus got the black trunk clubber today and yes the paint apps are a lot better.

I picked up the Rocky with the title belt from Toysrus. What an awesome figure. Too bad they won't go for the 1/4 Rocky figures, I think that scale would do these sculpts more justice.

I was thinking the same thing, the figure with the belt is great but it's so small, I wish they would do 1/4 or at least 1/6. Neca has done 18 inch talking figs, Rocky with a talking feature would be awesome.

Anybody here have some of the older jakks figs? I'm looking for the rocky balboa (6) rocky, rocky paulie, duke,

Anyone know when the Neca Rocky IV series II is coming out? I thought it was coming in November, I ordered the Rocky IV Apollo and Rocky with flag. Thought we see some pics by now.

Back