NECA Remake Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread deserves more than one star.
Bunch of haters round here.

The figure? Or are you talking about the movie?

I passed up the NECA ANOES (Englund) in TRU this weekend repeatedly because I couldn't justify picking it up for the $30 TRU price if I couldn't justify picking it up at SSC with a $25 GC. The sweater's the only redeeming quality, but that's not worth $30, let alone the $20 it'd cost me to order it with the GC. :lol If this one is similar in quality, it'll likely be the same. However, I'll reserve rating the thread until I see it first hand.

The figure? Or are you talking about the movie? I passed up the NECA ANOES (Englund) in TRU this weekend repeatedly because I couldn't justify picking it up for the $30 TRU price if I couldn't justify picking it up at SSC with a $25 GC. The sweater's the only redeeming quality, but that's not worth $30, let alone the $20 it'd cost me to order it with the GC. :lol If this one is similar in quality, it'll likely be the same. However, I'll reserve rating the thread until I see it first hand.
Wait you mean the Mezco one right? Neca hasn't done ANOES yet.

i cant find a pic of it where are you guys finding pics of the figures.

fkru_article.jpg

I'm not into the Freddy Movies, but the pic I thought was laughable.

:lol Funny because he looks a lot like the guy in your avatar!

image.php

am I the only person who thinks the new Krueger looks alot like Jim Carrey as the Grinch? Especially the last shot of him in the trailer!

HowtheGrinchStoleChristmaslarge223820081224112352.jpg

grinch.jpg

2.jpg

Back