NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad i passed on the pressure suit Engineer as i'll be getting that TRU two pack but, had to get Engineer(chair suit)..really nice figure.

9qefbk.jpg

wr17hh.jpg

35lwymv.jpg

1g2jkl.jpg

Saw these in person; looked very impressive to me

Same here! At TRU! I had them in my hands but sadly had to put them back. My daughter's birthday presents had to take priority.... This time. Makes me wish she was a boy..... J/K.

Picked up 2 of each yesterday, only thing id ask differently of Neca would have been to give the pressure suit engineer the same styled right hand as the left or a fist hand (right hand is a tad boring) but great figures overall.

Anyone else want the mostly nude engineer from the opening? I think that would be a great figure to have.

Picked up 2 of each yesterday, only thing id ask differently of Neca would have been to give the pressure suit engineer the same styled right hand as the left or a fist hand (right hand is a tad boring) but great figures overall.

Anyone else want the mostly nude engineer from the opening? I think that would be a great figure to have.
I passed on the pressure suit , they might make different versions .I always find that i buy the first series and later down the road they make a better one in series 5 or 6.
I am glad they are selling though it will give us more figures if they sell

Back