NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and two heads. One with cap on and one without. Except Holloway. Both mutated and normal head have caps on.

The Fifield figure does NOT come with two heads though. He will only have the mutated head.

They said this is because his suit is "damaged" and he was never shown with a damaged suit and normal head.

The Fifield figure does NOT come with two heads though. He will only have the mutated head.

They said this is because his suit is "damaged" and he was never shown with a damaged suit and normal head.

Is that just so they can get away with not using the actors likeness? Because the P2 Predator was never seen without his mask until he had sustained battle damage and yet they still released a figure of a totally clean unmasked P2 - as their first P2 figure no less.

I'm curious as to what they might come up with for series 4 (assuming they go that far), most ofthe main characters would have been done by then; somaybe we'll get a Weyland with exo-skeleton and the engineer from the start of the film. Unless series4 is when they start releasing stuff from the rest of the aliens franchise, like what they did with predator.

New image from NECA:
mCPfc.jpg

Looks great! Also, I suspected there will be holographic exclusives too. Probably SDCC.

As for that cut off image, let's hope that will be a box set someday. Something in the works they're considering? :pray:

I thought someone mentioned that Shaw and Vickers would be in the last wave? I'm sure I saw a list of them somewhere, unless it was just a wish list?

Sounds like a wishlist to me but maybe it isn't. Just it seems to go against conventional toy wisdom putting 2 lesser sellers in one wave.

I suppose my cynicism was unwarranted. They are being pretty good with making humans now what with Dutch, Kyle Reese and some USCMs on the way. All male is the only thing.

I wonder will they consider the Nostromo crew.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Prometheus line eventually evolved into an "everything alien" line of figures; like how the predator line started of with the characters from the predators film than branched of into characters from the predator universe in general.

So yeah, we may get some "classic: alien characters down the road, maybe.

I hope for some marines and nostromo crew... would rather have statues though and I'm not into hot toys that much..

I hope for some marines and nostromo crew... would rather have statues though and I'm not into hot toys that much..

I think NECA have been achieving a good compromise with their joints that don't look too ugly. However if they start looking like what McFarlane puts out these days I may well pass.

Back