NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
series 1: Both engineers
series 2: David, Charlie, Deacon
Trilobite vs Engineer two-pack
Series 3: Fifield, Shaw, Vickers (I would def. get a shaw)

what they SHOULD have in series 4: either a Shaw in her "abortion"-outfit, or a Janek, and an Engineer from beginning of movie that could come with a felt-like-cloak like he wears in the film. I'd get all of these if this was the case

Saw both the Chair Suit Engineer and Pressure Suit Engineer in my local GameTraders store. They have a lot more figures in there than they used to. More expensive though AUD$29.95.

Okay, here's the gang:

DSC01250.JPG

How many chair suits do you need for a dio... I mean there's only one chair right? :)

true but i think the name "chair suit" is kinda wrong considering we saw the engineers wearing the suit as they ran down the hall in hologram form and in the pile of dead bodies. i thinks its more like their ver of a space suit.
:)

surprised at how messed up the engineer is in that 2 back, i dont remember half his face all burned like that in the movie when he attacks shaw and then battles trilo.

NECA is doing a brilliant job!

I'll say it again: NECA needs to make aliens and preds, and now Engineers, in 1/6 scale!

Well, at any rate, I need them to! If they're at this quality I'll be in no rush for HT to get around to them!

Back