NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty then, I guess everyone here that wanted one got one?

Reason I ask is because I have an extra loose one I've had up on a shelf at the office. Thinking about swapping him out with another figure (I don't like to have more than two figures up at the office :lol), and was gonna offer to give him up to a poor soul that couldn't find one. US only (sorry :( - don't like to go to the Post Office) and the poor sould would have to pay $5 for shipping. :gun

You could always use him as custom fodder!

Actually, a masked version would be best for making customs with..

Any idea when new stuff is scheduled to arrive in the states?

NECA's sent mixed messages. Back in august they said they'd be out by oct. 6. Then in september they'd be out in time for the dvd release. Then they said they would definitely be out by halloween, maybe early november. Now apparently it's the end of the month. The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if it was christmas before we ever see these on shelves!

NECA's sent mixed messages. Back in august they said they'd be out by oct. 6. Then in september they'd be out in time for the dvd release. Then they said they would definitely be out by halloween, maybe early november. Now apparently it's the end of the month. The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if it was christmas before we ever see these on shelves!
that was my guess. and that works for me since that's when the boxed set is coming out (supposedly) so i can just get everything at once.

I was planning on skipping everything except for the Tracker, but I think I will get them all now.

You might as well, they're dirt cheap for a very nice sculpt. I didn't want to get the BD classic but if it supports them and makes them do more predators, what the hay....

I have not seen many pictures of the serie 2 of Predators from neca. Where are the photos of Predator Tracker?? =(

Back