NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Score! I was able to snag these from TRU today. There were only 2 sets on the shelf. The product number from my receipt is 634482299838 if that helps at all when you call the store.

Hey guys. I just saw someone posted on FB that Aldo has two different headsculpts. One is closed mouth and the other is opened mouth. Can anyone here confirm this? Doubt it matters to me since I cant get this in HK, so I'll try and get it on their necaclub website.

Score! I was able to snag these from TRU today. There were only 2 sets on the shelf. The product number from my receipt is 634482299838 if that helps at all when you call the store.
Any chance you can post pics? Would love to see these hand. I am probably ordering them from Neca, doubt any of my local Toys R us has them in stock, but I will find out.

Well, I'll check my TRU again... if they have anymore I'll pick one up for you. I will only charge you retail price plus shipping. I'll PM you if I'm successful.

My ToysRUS is empty as well nothing here for miles, and miles. Why Neca, Why??? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

PZ, If you are lucky enough to find enough, I too would surely pay you for a set.

Jayrod88 and Sticks... I've PMed you.

And Jess... if you have trouble getting these let me know. I would be a genuine honor to help you out in acquiring these AMAZING figures!

Last edited:
If anyone is army building the Conquest figs, and wouldn't mind letting an Aldo cross the pond to the UK i would be inordinately greatful....

Jayrod88 and Sticks... I've PMed you.

And Jess... if you have trouble getting these let me know. I would be a genuine honor to help you out in acquiring these AMAZING figures!

If anyone is army building the Conquest figs, and wouldn't mind letting an Aldo cross the pond to the UK i would be inordinately greatful....

Thank you PZ. I responded.

Jessica, and everyone else I will keep my eyes peeled.

It looks like the flash sale starts tonight 9pm EST. I won't be around so I am hoping the monkeys last for a few days. It looks like there will be a 2 set MAX for buyers.

"Flash Sale on Wednesday!
Great news for fans who can’t make it to San Diego Comic-Con! We will be selling a limited quantity of our convention exclusives Wednesday evening on NECAClub.com. Keep reading for important details and checkout instructions.
Sale begins at 6:00 pm PT (9:00 pm ET) on Wednesday, July 8 and ends when we run out of the specified quantity.
How to Check Out
PayPal only. Limit 2 of each figure per person. U.S. shipping only.
Add the figures you want to purchase to your Shopping Cart.
Click the Shopping Cart icon in the top right corner.
Click “Checkout with PayPal.” (DO NOT click “Proceed to Checkout.”)
Log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, select “Continue” and create an account.
On the next screen, you will be taken to PayPal to complete your transaction.

Read more: 2015 Convention Exclusives" -From Sallah's Site

Last edited:
Wow, I was just told that there are none in the State of CT.:horror

There is currently 1 set in New York City on Broadway. Not nice Neca!

Back