NECA Jaws

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The retro line can’t go down with three barrels in it, not with 3 barrels it can’t.

F0992987-CAF6-400E-BD15-465CAF948F9C.jpeg

This is extremely promising! I figured for a scuba Hooper but this is definitely not that! I'm really glad I impulse bought Quint last week!

So are we now hoping Roy’s family is willing to play ball again? How ironic would it be if Hooper happens now but Brody doesn’t?

I really like the Quint, enough to own him in fact. If there is a Hooper, then he'll be a definite buy too. Hopefully sales of these may be enough to convince the Scheider estate that a Brody will be a good thing. It would have to be an Orca Brody though, not a cop. He did wear his cop uniform aboard the Orca in the novel, but, the novel stretched the shark hunt over several days and he came home to change after the first day. I got the impression from the movie that the hunt was only over 2 days and they spent the night on the boat.

Yeah, I was never too thrilled about the Police Chief Brody as I wanted to pair Brody with Quint... but maybe now with Hooper looking to be in his outfit from his first arrival where he first meets "Chief Brody" it would make more sense to pair with Arrival Hooper.

But then this Hooper does seem to come with the crushed styrofoam cup as Maulfan pointed out, so who knows...

But still, I'd prefer the Three Heroes from the Orca. When people think of Jaws, I'm certain its the boat stuff that is the most memorable (other than the shark attacks).

Isn’t jaws supposed to be coming. That’s the only thing I’m waiting for

Back