NECA: Commando Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many I saw, including mine, have a shorter left leg.

Tiny difference, but enough to annoy the crap out of me! :lol

Told you I was stealing it! :lol

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
^^very nice Jye

Well my figure didn't arrive today but hey at least I had to unexpectedly hand over 2 weeks+ of my wages for bills that did arrive......oh wait that sucks too. **** you monday. **** you very much indeed.

Last edited:
It'd be nice if it sells out. Imagine if it did well enough to convince NECA to make a few other Arnie characters - Ben Richards from The Running Man, Doug Quaid from Total Recall. I doubt it though, those would need to be entirely new sculpts and what probably appealed to NECA about John Matrix was the reuse potential for Dutch parts.

It'd be nice if it sells out. Imagine if it did well enough to convince NECA to make a few other Arnie characters - Ben Richards from The Running Man, Doug Quaid from Total Recall. I doubt it though, those would need to be entirely new sculpts and what probably appealed to NECA about John Matrix was the reuse potential for Dutch parts.

Easy-Money.jpg

^^very nice Jye

Well my figure didn't arrive today but hey at least I had to unexpectedly hand over 2 weeks+ of my wages for bills that did arrive......oh wait that sucks too. **** you monday. **** you very much indeed.

:lol

Everytime I pay a bill or home repair I think about the collectible I could've bought. :lol
:lol:lol:lol exactly fellas.

*Looks at bank account after bills* I know now why you cry.

they've literally reused the exact leg moulds, even the thin string that held the knife holster to his left leg on the Dutch figure is on the commando figures leg. :lol

I had the 1/4 Dutch in my claws at NYCC for $80 and I didn't buy it! :slap

Regretting it big time after I saw my 1/4 Predator all by his lonesome at home. :lol

Aaaaaand no Commando figure today either. Man, how was my clock so off on this one. I was looking for it friday. When that didn't happen I thought ''definitely'' monday. And it just keeps going like that. **** sake. Going to a 2 day wedding thing this weekend, I'd like to have some time with the figure before then. Yeah yeah yeah first world problems etc etc etc

The 1:4 Dutch is one that I opted not to buy but have kinda been reconsidering the past few days actually. No rush though as BBTS appear to have plenty of them.

But you paid your electricity bill bud....so all is okay....

:lol

Aaaaaand no Commando figure today either. Man, how was my clock so off on this one. I was looking for it friday. When that didn't happen I thought ''definitely'' monday. And it just keeps going like that. **** sake. Going to a 2 day wedding thing this weekend, I'd like to have some time with the figure before then. Yeah yeah yeah first world problems etc etc etc

The 1:4 Dutch is one that I opted not to buy but have kinda been reconsidering the past few days actually. No rush though as BBTS appear to have plenty of them.

You have 1/4 Pred?

If so it makes it very hard to pass him up.

Not a big fan of his mouth and cheek puckered up for a kiss, but overall he's a really great version of Arnold.

Last edited:
I think they were going for the look on his face while actually firing the gun.

I do have their Predators but as they wouldn't be in proper scale with Dutch, that's why I originally opted not to buy Dutch.

Decided to finally order my John Matrix. I cannot wait! Hearing all the positives on this figure made me jump for it.

Back