NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paint completely ruined the sculpt of those sentry guns.
good for me, no reason to spend money on them.

l don't care.

giphy.gif

I just got the weapons pack and I agree with P, the paint isn't what it should be. However, I will say that it won't take much to bring it up to snuff.

I just got the weapons pack and I agree with P, the paint isn't what it should be. However, I will say that it won't take much to bring it up to snuff.

Pictures please!!!! I still can't believe the sentry guns got made so i'm stoked. Looks like my sets won't arrive until Friday!

Haha, I've got a Hicks and Hudson set up exactly like that aswell. The game over man Hudson dictates that I have all the relevant characters for that scene. We'll have them all except an unconscious Gorman in the stretcher. I really hope they see fit to make him.

Oh and I saw the Covenant figures in my local today. I'm not used to this, finding NECA figures in a shop in my town. That alone made me somewhat tempted but I passed in the end. The main Xeno looked cool though as did the eggs in the creature pack.

I received my 2 sets of the USCM arsenal packs today - very cool. Not thrilled with the flamethowers and the flame effect on one of the sets but the other was very good. The flamethrowers are a little warped from cheaper plastic than the originals and the flamethrowers in the set are a little shorter. The sentry guns rock but Vas's blast effect will not fit the sentry gun without modification. I loved the set so much i might pick up another. I used the terminals to put in front of Hicks in the last photo, just need Burke and hopefully one day Gorman to replace the Frost & Windrix stand ins.

Attachments

• 20170907_182940.jpg
    20170907_182940.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 20170907_183001.jpg
    20170907_183001.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 210
  • 20170907_183021.jpg
    20170907_183021.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 208
  • 20170907_182950.jpg
    20170907_182950.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 210
Congrats man. A lot of Aliens goodness so close together. Bad for the wallet but pretty exciting. I've got a case of wave 12 on the way from BBTS (one of each figure) and I'll probably do a big bulk order of extras plus the sentry guns sometime in my next billing period because that's going to be expensive. And Burke will probably be out then too.

But soon I'll have nothing left on preorder except that HIYA Toys APC if it ever gets made.

Quick PSA regarding the correct orientation of the Sentry Gun turret in relation to its legs:

In package, the guns have their legs facing backwards. Looking at the arsenal pack's blister layout, you can see that it was (probably) necessary to position the legs this way so that the guns would fit without having to increase the packaging dimensions, but In every toy review video and collection photo that I've seen so far, nobody has managed to catch this inaccuracy.
So, to rectify, simply turn the sentry turrets so that the short leg is in front and the two long legs are pointing to the back.

Here's a bunch of photo reference for proof.

Makes sense.
Every single machine gun mounted on a tripod always has the two legs towards the back, to deal with the recoil and give stability.

I don't know how to repost it here but there's an incredible pic on twitter - ''Christ Kid look out!'' of Hudson blowing away the facehugger from the med lab scene.

I don't know how to repost it here but there's an incredible pic on twitter - ''Christ Kid look out!'' of Hudson blowing away the facehugger from the med lab scene.

I saw that too! Very cool!

Observe:
Christ Kid look out!.jpg

Also, off topic, but.. wanted to share this big news!
Started a thread in Horror.
NECA-IT.jpg

Back