NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking , what's after this . Most of the preorders stop at January. Is there a stopping point, what else is next. They may have to have a ending point and have to make us happy. If they have a bad run they will stop making aliens and predators is my thoughts

You mean when will NECA have their Transformers 5 moment lol.

I'm still looking forward to their Aliens/Predator/Terminator crossover with the Cabbage Patch kids line.

Actually now that I think about it I am still kind of sad we did not get the reveal of the Alien 3 creature pack or a preview of the Resurrection wave. I remember then showing off Ripley 8 a bit before on twitter so I was kind of expecting them to at least reveal her.

I was thinking , what's after this . Most of the preorders stop at January. Is there a stopping point, what else is next. They may have to have a ending point and have to make us happy. If they have a bad run they will stop making aliens and predators is my thoughts

I think it will be quite a while before we see the alien and predator line fade out, its just too much of a money maker for neca to not drain that well dry. Resurection, avp:r, more aliens figures - hopefully, predators redo, the 2018 predator movie and my personal least favorite the kenner lines/tributes.

I can see them at some point getting into the Colonial Marines video game fgures but that may be a couple years away. I know people hate the game but i wouldn't mind having more Marines but only if no more can be made from the movie line. They could also redo the lost clan towards the end.

I think it will be quite a while before we see the alien and predator line fade out, its just too much of a money maker for neca to not drain that well dry. Resurection, avp:r, more aliens figures - hopefully, predators redo, the 2018 predator movie and my personal least favorite the kenner lines/tributes.

I can see them at some point getting into the Colonial Marines video game fgures but that may be a couple years away. I know people hate the game but i wouldn't mind having more Marines but only if no more can be made from the movie line. They could also redo the lost clan towards the end.

I wonder if there focus will be in the TMNT or D.C. One day, the stuff they displayed comes out soon or is already out. But yeah but he wolf is coming on day I can feel it

Anybody know where i can get a Lambert in the US? She's been one of the harder regular figures to find for me in a long time. I got one in the neca club set but haven't been able to find her in stock by herself any where other than over seas. Need 1 more for my space jockey display so if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody know where i can get a Lambert in the US? She's been one of the harder regular figures to find for me in a long time. I got one in the neca club set but haven't been able to find her in stock by herself any where other than over seas. Need 1 more for my space jockey display so if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.

I would go eBay at last resort, but I figured they would be available in toys r us. But it's early for toys r us , I usually see in stock after about a month from the Neca date

It looks like Toywiz has her up for PO. Says she will ship this month.

https://toywiz.com/neca-aliens-series-11-lambert-action-figure/

is that alien wearing a pair of thigh-highs? lol

attachment.php

Arcade Aliens are part of a separate collection (not series lineup) and will be window boxed - which somewhat spurs some interest in them for me.

At least for Alien Club members it isn't a required purchase.

FYI UK Club Members - Orders starting to be shipped out in 3 weeks - at least mine are....

Arcade Aliens are part of a separate collection (not series lineup) and will be window boxed - which somewhat spurs some interest in them for me.

At least for Alien Club members it isn't a required purchase.

FYI UK Club Members - Orders starting to be shipped out in 3 weeks - at least mine are....

Good news and good news! Cheers for the info. :hi5:

I wasn’t expecting Lambert to show up before my Covenant and Prometheus orders but series 11 is now available in the UK. I doubt we’ll see the entire Nostromo crew but having these three together is very awesome. I would like to see an egg pack from Alien though.

lamb 036.jpg

I wasn’t expecting Lambert to show up before my Covenant and Prometheus orders but series 11 is now available in the UK. I doubt we’ll see the entire Nostromo crew but having these three together is very awesome. I would like to see an egg pack from Alien though.

View attachment 356359

NICE! Nobody in the US has got her in stock so last week I ordered off of ebay from China and she's on her way. Practically the same price I would have paid in the US; just got to wait a bit longer due to e-packet delivery.

NICE! Nobody in the US has got her in stock so last week I ordered off of ebay from China and she's on her way. Practically the same price I would have paid in the US; just got to wait a bit longer due to e-packet delivery.

I know, i've never had this much problem tracking a new figure down. Based on the case breakdowns from bbts there are only 3 Lamberts per case. I got one from the neca club and need 1 more for my space jockey so i've been checking daily. Hopefully a TRU run tomorrow will turn one up.

Back