NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True and with other figures that are in production or already made we would sometimes actually get the N.O. word so this is a good sign.

I hope that also means they got the rights to some of the more background characters in Aliens and Alien 3. I know I would love a Dietrich or Crowe and maybe even a Weirbowski figure to commemorate the actor who has recently passed. Could make for a great commemorative figure like their first one.

As for the Albino he looks pretty cool but I still wonder how they are going to package it for retail with that tongue appendage ? Have it already equipped for have it hidden on the side ?

I hope that they have it on the side. I don't want it to be jammed in the mouth in the package and possibly warp the teeth and jaws.

I hope that also means they got the rights to some of the more background characters in Aliens and Alien 3. I know I would love a Dietrich or Crowe and maybe even a Weirbowski figure to commemorate the actor who has recently passed. Could make for a great commemorative figure like their first one.
... he never said that

Sent from my Moto E

I hope that they have it on the side. I don't want it to be jammed in the mouth in the package and possibly warp the teeth and jaws.
...I think they would prefer to display it like that to attract buyers, but you're right, it could warp stuff around it

Sent from my Moto E

Neca please... 18" Dog Alien... it is time!

13533035_498110040382296_8360211133591845160_n.jpg

Solution: The "Glow in the dark" huggers!!! The glow in the dark coating actually looks faded, pale and white in natural light. They kind of look dead actually. Any I don't try to convert to 1/6th tubes are getting the glow in the dark huggers as 'dead ones'.

I think proper dead ones need to be specifically sculpted though. The dead ones in the tubes have a crumpled up look not unlike a dead spider. They also look like they're already decomposing.

Got Ripley, grey Dog and Commando today. Glad I got 2 Ripleys and her sleeved hands broke off immediately after trying to turn them. Contacting BBTS right away. Haven't opened the Commando yet but looks great.
990c05536340ffb45d486154fc2d1c11.jpg
6dba86ecb06c948b7d38dba87ec33b4b.jpg
93cd2d5ff8141d5f38f60909a90f7809.jpg
08696ceae8522b778ed1b1a1fe90b50d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sleeve hands plastic is way too soft. I was able to pop mine off to unstick the joint, but after putting them back on, the wrist peg is still wanting to tear when used.

Oh really? So basically pull out the hands, position them how you want them, then put back in? I was so disappointed with breakage in 5 minutes of opening up.

I’m so grateful that a company like NECA are producing characters from license I love which keeps me in the collecting game, however the paint quality is nowhere as good as the early NECA days. Go back and look at Hellraiser Female and Angelique. Look at Dr. Loomis or all the Wolf Predators. Those paint apps were incredible.

Someone asked on twitter if they'd ever make the eggs from Alien. The response was 'definitely'. So apparently NECA does make distinction between the eggs from the different films.

Someone asked on twitter if they'd ever make the eggs from Alien. The response was 'definitely'. So apparently NECA does make distinction between the eggs from the different films.
...that possibility was discussed last year, as well as eggs from Alien: Resurrection/AVP. When was that they didn't made that distinction?

Sent from my Moto E

So I opened one of my WY Commandos...excellent overall figure. Very pleased with purchase. However, I was not able to get the decals to come off the sheet correctly. I dont know if they are sticker type or dip in water type. Was anyone here successful in installing them?

I’m so grateful that a company like NECA are producing characters from license I love which keeps me in the collecting game, however the paint quality is nowhere as good as the early NECA days. Go back and look at Hellraiser Female and Angelique. Look at Dr. Loomis or all the Wolf Predators. Those paint apps were incredible.

See I'm just the opposite. I got the Conans and Beetlejuice back in the day. The paint apps were AWFUL! I sold them immediately...

So I opened one of my WY Commandos...excellent overall figure. Very pleased with purchase. However, I was not able to get the decals to come off the sheet correctly. I dont know if they are sticker type or dip in water type. Was anyone here successful in installing them?

See I'm just the opposite. I got the Conans and Beetlejuice back in the day. The paint apps were AWFUL! I sold them immediately...
...they are water slide decals

Sent from my Moto E

Back