NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the creative use of bendy straws! Keep up the amazing work.

Hah! Didn't notice that. Very nifty, it works.

Not a fan of alien3 at all, but the weyland commando figure is tempting.

Seems to be a very popular figure, who would have thunk it. Not a character I ever thought would be made or even been considered to be made.

Seems to be a very popular figure, who would have thunk it. Not a character I ever thought would be made or even been considered to be made.[/QUOTE]

I know, it's already sold out on a lot of the online sites already and it really hasn't started hitting most stores yet. Never under estimate the power of cool army builders - lol.

Some cool dioramas here. So where do you look for raw materials besides the hardware store? I'm looking to make an interior diorama - a mashup of the Nostromo and the Betty from Alien Resurrection. Any good hints or tips?
13423832_1011503552236668_3670641848956702618_n.jpg
13407137_1011503285570028_3560120118983291319_n.jpg
I use lots of model parts, lego,gundam,mecha,car, and gaming odds and ends.
also I do commissions.

View attachment 273753
View attachment 273754
I use lots of model parts, lego,gundam,mecha,car, and gaming odds and ends.
also I do commissions.

I've got 3 dio's from The Reverend and working towards a 4th and I can say that his dio's make my collection. Without them they would just be figures sitting on a shelf, with them they make the figures come alive.

I received the Alien wave 8 today and they are incredible figures but not without some issues. All 4 of my WY Commando's were a bit loose at the hip ball joints and all 4 of my decal stickers were damaged after I carefully removed them off the packaging. Ripley's jacketed right arm broke at the wrist when I tried to rotate her wrist and her hairline on her left side seems off above the temple. Not sure if it's because of the bump she got in the EEV crash or it's a flaw - see pic below. I already contacted CS so I'm sure all will be taken care of in time. Despite the small issues this is a really nice wave. I also got the grey dog alien to go along with the original version and I'm glad I did. I did finally put my A3 dio by the Reverend to use so now my display for A3 is complete except I will eventually get another Ripley so I can display her with both looks.

I also tried using the Kenner Ripley's smart gun for one of the commando's and realized that the Kenner Ripley's hands will no longer stay on at the wrist ball joints. Anybody else having these problems? They fall off very easily:(.

Attachments

• 0630161846.jpg
    0630161846.jpg
    880 KB · Views: 146
  • 0630161824a.jpg
    0630161824a.jpg
    914.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 0630161828.jpg
    0630161828.jpg
    834 KB · Views: 148
  • 0630161830.jpg
    0630161830.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
I saw,the weyland soldiers in a comic shop today and they looked really cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I saw,the weyland soldiers in a comic shop today and they looked really cool.

They really are some of the best NECA has ever done. I got 4 today and thinking about getting a couple more.

They really are some of the best NECA has ever done. I got 4 today and thinking about getting a couple more.
I didn't buy them since I saw the new terminator figure I didn't pick up yet and a old figure I wanted but it's tempting but I'm at least glad I got Ripley.

I tried the other day and saw 5 or 6 that are in full gear like the neca figure. There are also a couple in a modified suit that are the "dog catchers". Plus scientists and camera men but it's hard to get an exact number. The way it was edited though, I could be off.

Last edited:
I believe the count is 5. "Boss", "Animal" and "Cruncher" were the ones that had 'names' visible on screen ( barely)

This thread on the AL digs pretty deep in it (as deep as you can get anyways). Also thread includes an image of the concept art by Terry English that appears to be where neca drew the '10' decal from.

https://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14690&hilit=Commando&start=75

I just watched Alien 3 the other day, first time I've seen it since it was in theaters I think. And it sucked. Bad. It's like they had a budget of 60 bucks. Low budget schlock, hated all the characters, what a piece of crap. I forgot how bad it was. And the biggest problem was it cheapens the first two movies. Here's Ripley going through all of those heroics in the first two to survive and what ends up happening? She gets an Alien inside her and dies anyway...LOL yeah right, I'll pass on the Alien 3 crap.

I believe the count is 5. "Boss", "Animal" and "Cruncher" were the ones that had 'names' visible on screen ( barely)

This thread on the AL digs pretty deep in it (as deep as you can get anyways). Also thread includes an image of the concept art by Terry English that appears to be where neca drew the '10' decal from.

https://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14690&hilit=Commando&start=75
...so I need a couple more. I keep forgetting to put on the movie and count xD anyway, I hope I can get two more at a good price later since they're sold out at BBTS and that's the cheapest option me

Sent from my Moto E

Snagged the 1/4 Warrior today, from corinthian-express on ebay. He's the only seller with a definite release date (July 15th). Can't wait for this figure. Now I have to find where to put him..

Back