NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or video game WY guys. Long history of WY enemies to draw from, many of which have very cool designs.

In fact, knowing their preference to cut cost by reusing molds, AND love of repaints for video game themes, they can probably make a flame unit hauling troopers from the early AvP game using their current Commando as the base. Brown/copper paint and a flame unit...probably 70% of the way there.
View attachment 273208

I would hope they have their sights set a little higher though. Just saying that one is easy...

I've never played it but wasn't there some cool WY mercs in the Colonial Marines game that people liked the look of? Sorry if I'm bringing up bad feelings speaking of the game - I heard it was a real pile of crap.

I've never played it but wasn't there some cool WY mercs in the Colonial Marines game that people liked the look of? Sorry if I'm bringing up bad feelings speaking of the game - I heard it was a real pile of crap.

I really liked the WY PMCs in A:CM. I am building one in 1/6th (that is a 3 year project now! but its coming!).

ACM WY PMC Concept art.jpg
ACM WY Grunt.jpgacm W-Y_Hazmat_Soldier.jpg

A lot of the games had people I would dig figures of actually.

The 'prisoner' work release security force from AvP2 (and their blue jump suited company man counterparts)
AvP2WYContainmentteamComp1_zps95a447b9.jpg

The WY guys from the latest Rebellion game (weakest designs of all really, but still interesting)
Security
AvP3 WY Guards.jpg
Scientist
AvP3 WY Scientist .jpg
Battle android (with clear A3 commando influence in helmet)
AvP3 Combat Android.jpg

The 'prisoner' work release security force from AvP2 (and their blue jump suited company man counterparts)
View attachment 273238
I would love to see them make couple of the AVP2 characters down the line like praetorian alien etc. One of the best aliens-related games out there.

But at the moment I need all of the original human characters and machinery from Aliens.

I really liked the WY PMCs in A:CM. I am building one in 1/6th (that is a 3 year project now! but its coming!).

View attachment 273233
View attachment 273234View attachment 273236

A lot of the games had people I would dig figures of actually.

View attachment 273238

The WY guys from the latest Rebellion game (weakest designs of all really, but still interesting)
Security
View attachment 273241
Scientist
View attachment 273242
Battle android (with clear A3 commando influence in helmet)
View attachment 273245

If neca did that battle android with the removes me head gear it would make one creepy figure.

Randy was asked if NECA would make the thermal suit guys from Predator 2 due to the popularity of the Weyland Yutani Commando

So maybe they will make the scientist guy and Bishop 2

I really so hope they make the scientists from Alien 3. The clear trench coats and the huge briefcase carry cases with the WY symbols would make for a great figure and some unique parts for the customisers.

As for Bishop 2 I would want they to do him mainly to make up for their first attempt of him with Aliens Bishop tbh. One of the poorest figures they have ever done .

Must look at him again.

Just ordered a Weyland Yutani Commando that popped back up on BBTS, Nicholas Hostetter said he regretted not getting another and I think I'd end up feeling the same way. Also added another set of Stasis tubes (Aliens ''creature'' pack). Having already ordered 2 sets I only needed one more to have the amount of tubes visible in that scene in the film so why not.

I fear that additional figure in the Alien 3 order might get me nailed by customs though...

Last edited:
Really? I think he's a pretty good figure. Paint is the only issue IMO

For me the likeness and overall build and paint is spot on for Bishop. I guess he just looks so half arsed and so bare bones in terms of accessories when you compare him the earlier and later releases. He just looks like an afterthought. Thats why I hope NECA have another go at him with Bishop 2 from Alien 3.

Must look at him again.

Just ordered a Weyland Yutani Commando that popped back up on BBTS, Nicholas Hostetter said he regretted not getting another and I think I'd end up feeling the same way. Also added another set of Stasis tubes (Aliens ''creature'' pack). Having already ordered 2 sets I only needed one more to have the amount of tubes visible in that scene in the film so why not.

I fear that additional figure in the Alien 3 order might get me nailed by customs though...

I am hoping to grab at least another 3 of the commandos before they shoot up in price, mainly so I can use the call sign art work that comes with them.

After seeing come of the art work from the AVP games though I hope NECA can reuse the WY mould for the security droids in the black get up. They would look pretty cool but really creepy at the same time.

For me the likeness and overall build and paint is spot on for Bishop. I guess he just looks so half arsed and so bare bones in terms of accessories when you compare him the earlier and later releases. He just looks like an afterthought. Thats why I hope NECA have another go at him with Bishop 2 from Alien 3.
...Bishop II would be even more bare bones. He has no "accessories" in the movie. Only thing they could do is add an extra damaged head. I still want him though :D

Sent from my Moto E

Some cool dioramas here. So where do you look for raw materials besides the hardware store? I'm looking to make an interior diorama - a mashup of the Nostromo and the Betty from Alien Resurrection. Any good hints or tips?

Some cool dioramas here. So where do you look for raw materials besides the hardware store? I'm looking to make an interior diorama - a mashup of the Nostromo and the Betty from Alien Resurrection. Any good hints or tips?

certain drain covers or dryer vent covers look great for air vent covers and filter board from fish tanks look good as grated flooring. Smaller sized pvc pipes with elbow connectors look good for piping. Of course all would probably need to be painted. Hardware or hobby stores have tons of cool things to use.

Back